Nutrex EyeAstin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My eye Dr recommended I find a supplement for my eyes..After researching on line I found EyeAstin and it seemed to have what I was looking for. Since taking two capsules daily I noticed a definite improvement in how my eyes feel...The dry grainy feelin has left completely.

Works

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This actually works, so I'm pleased with the product. But the bottle is way too big. I think 60 pills take up a 1/4 of the bottle, which is a big waste, so I'll probably try another brand next time. Either make it at least 120 pills (and sure, raise the price accordingly) or use a smaller bottle.

Bought these as a replacement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking GinkgoGold for a while, and wanted to see (har!) if this'd work better. Too early to tell, but big jar, tiny product, and the contents only fill a third. How wasteful.

Take Astaxanthin Before It's Too Late

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes it may just ignore our precious eyes (a soul window). I have floaters and getting more recently and feel tired after reading or doing computer work. After taking Astaxanthin for 2 months, I notice my vision is more clear and reducing floaters. This is good stuff, plus more ingredients for the eyes.

Good but need 12 mg astaxanthin in it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's good but it should have 12 mg of astaxanthin in it. Because it had to order extra 4 mg of axthazanthin separately. At least should have 10 mg if not 12 mg.

<< a lot in a little gel cap >>>

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had an eye injury as a child and therefore I have wanted to keep my eyes as healthy as possible. I had been taking other eye supplements but I found this product has a broad range of supplements for the eyes. It comes in a glass bottle and the VEGETARIAN gel caps are small and easy to swallow. It does contain soy lecithin.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't really noticed anything since I haven't been taking these supplements for too long, but I like that the pills are small, don't make my stomach upset, and I only have to take them once a day. With all the great ingredients, it's almost just good to know I'm doing something good for my body!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I felt instant result on using EyeAstin, no blurring vision in the morning any more. In addition, since I have a reading glasses and also has experienced lately a weakend long distance vision, the later has dramatically gotten better and for sure will continue using the product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

helps, but not much

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love the product. Seems to bring the body into balance. Also love the fact that the caps are made for vegetarians. I understand that the vegetarian caps are being discontinued. Too bad. Also, I would like to see smaller bottles for the same number of capsules. The present bottles are only half full. It's a waste of glass.

1 2 3