Nutrex, EyeAstin, 60 V-Gels (NHI-03515)

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

got this for my 92 yr. old mom after a few weeks, she could see the face on the garden statue across the street which she had never seen. She has macular degeneration and I had heard this was good for that and she is really pleased

best product for eye nurishing ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

as I'm fan of other Nutrex supplements, it was just logical to reach for this product. As from recently I'm working with a computer all day long, and as I didn't had that kind of job before, my eyes got really tired and I also get headaches from looking that much at a screen. Then I started to rest my eyes more often with looking far away, also spend as much free time in nature. On top of that, this really fine&safe product made my eye-truobles dissapear! So, I would highly reccomend it to anyone who forces their eyes in any way.

Nutrex EyeAstin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

My eyes are always bloodshot,decided to try and see if it would help. So far it seems to be helping I will order again.

Excellent ingredients & vision support!

Posted by Rosiee on September 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I spend a lot of time in front of computer screens and despite they're flat screen and operate at optimal frequency, they take their toll, when used in excess. I've been using mainly bilberry and blueberry (fresh and in supplemental form, when it's out of season) to aid my vision overcome the challenges of modern life and they helped and continue helping me to retain my visual acuity. This formula though, is very comprehensive and helpful as well. I purchased 2-3 bottles of those, when this was offered by iHerb at a bargain price. Armed with so many servings, I could evaluate the product better and see how it affects me. After my little trial I was satisfied with the results, there was some noticeable improvement in my visual acuity on top of the already satisfying vision I started with. I must note, that I didn't go to ophthalmologist to see the status of my eyes before and after my experiment with this product, I relied on my own judgement, little tests and change in my everyday tasks. Another benefit noticed after my product trial apart from the improvement i during the day was a slight improvement in my night vision as well. It's some pretty potent stuff and I really like how the people from Nutrex made this product's formula and its effect. The only thing I would like to see changed is the price, but since I suppose they used very high quality ingredients, it would be next to impossible to bring the price down. And that is the reason I can't afford to use it more frequently.

High Quality

Posted by healthyu on December 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

There seems to be current research that Astaxanthin shows promising results for many types of eye disorders, and for strengthening and healing. I will continue to order this product based on my research, and this formulation.

Positive proof

Posted by mikesmith on October 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took this product (2 months supply) to see if it helps my Macula Edema (swelling behind the retina which causes blurred vision). I had a eye examination at the hospital where test confirmed the swelling had reduced meaning my vision was less blurry. I would also like to point out that blood test some months ago show my levels of good fats (HDL) dangerously low at 11% of total fats (putting me in high risk of heart attack) so over the last few months I've been consuming a lot more good oils (omega 3). These oils are very important to eye function and may have contributed to the positive result. So while I am 100% fan of this product, also worth ensuring your HDL (good oil) is better than 25% - a blood test will show it. Having previously used Bilberry, Eyebright and Lutein separately, this has the appropriate quantities of each in 1 bottle. I plan to try the spirulina multivitamin by the same manufacturer as it has many complimentary micronutrients. Hamilton, New Zealand

Tried and True

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for two years and am very pleased with the results. The capsules are convenient and easy to take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wife has Grave's Disease Since taking these, a substantial reduction in swelling around the eyes. RECOMMEND

Helps with My Retinopathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to help in healing the blotchy "flashbulb effect" I suffer from in my left eye. It was diagnosed as retinopathy by my ophthalmologist. After taking one per day for 60 days it leaves a trace of "scar tissue" impressions. Because of the cost, I usually stop taking it and the problem comes back. I order it again and after two months it clears up. Doh! I just reordered and see the dosage is TWO per day. Am now trying it at the new level but only for twenty days so far with good results.

Trust the brand

Posted by Latti321 on March 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this supplement every now and then to help my eyes. Lately I started to feel that my vision is not the same as it used to be ( age you know :) ) If to take EyeAstin regularly I feel that it helps - my eyes are not so tired any more after daily usage PC; can see small prints better. Of course this is not the magic that will bring your ideal vision back but it helps your eyes definitely. I'm pleased with the product! It is not cheap but worth to try if it works for you.