Nutrex, EyeAstin, 60 V-Gels (NHI-03515)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

got this for my 92 yr. old mom after a few weeks, she could see the face on the garden statue across the street which she had never seen. She has macular degeneration and I had heard this was good for that and she is really pleased

best product for eye nurishing ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

as I'm fan of other Nutrex supplements, it was just logical to reach for this product. As from recently I'm working with a computer all day long, and as I didn't had that kind of job before, my eyes got really tired and I also get headaches from looking that much at a screen. Then I started to rest my eyes more often with looking far away, also spend as much free time in nature. On top of that, this really fine&safe product made my eye-truobles dissapear! So, I would highly reccomend it to anyone who forces their eyes in any way.

Nutrex EyeAstin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My eyes are always bloodshot,decided to try and see if it would help. So far it seems to be helping I will order again.

High Quality

Posted by healthyu on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

There seems to be current research that Astaxanthin shows promising results for many types of eye disorders, and for strengthening and healing. I will continue to order this product based on my research, and this formulation.

Excellent ingredients & vision support!

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I spend a lot of time in front of computer screens and despite they're flat screen and operate at optimal frequency, they take their toll, when used in excess. I've been using mainly bilberry and blueberry (fresh and in supplemental form, when it's out of season) to aid my vision overcome the challenges of modern life and they helped and continue helping me to retain my visual acuity. This formula though, is very comprehensive and helpful as well. I purchased 2-3 bottles of those, when this was offered by iHerb at a bargain price. Armed with so many servings, I could evaluate the product better and see how it affects me. After my little trial I was satisfied with the results, there was some noticeable improvement in my visual acuity on top of the already satisfying vision I started with. I must note, that I didn't go to ophthalmologist to see the status of my eyes before and after my experiment with this product, I relied on my own judgement, little tests and change in my everyday tasks. Another benefit noticed after my product trial apart from the improvement i during the day was a slight improvement in my night vision as well. It's some pretty potent stuff and I really like how the people from Nutrex made this product's formula and its effect. The only thing I would like to see changed is the price, but since I suppose they used very high quality ingredients, it would be next to impossible to bring the price down. And that is the reason I can't afford to use it more frequently.

Positive proof

Posted by mikesmith on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took this product (2 months supply) to see if it helps my Macula Edema (swelling behind the retina which causes blurred vision). I had a eye examination at the hospital where test confirmed the swelling had reduced meaning my vision was less blurry. I would also like to point out that blood test some months ago show my levels of good fats (HDL) dangerously low at 11% of total fats (putting me in high risk of heart attack) so over the last few months I've been consuming a lot more good oils (omega 3). These oils are very important to eye function and may have contributed to the positive result. So while I am 100% fan of this product, also worth ensuring your HDL (good oil) is better than 25% - a blood test will show it. Having previously used Bilberry, Eyebright and Lutein separately, this has the appropriate quantities of each in 1 bottle. I plan to try the spirulina multivitamin by the same manufacturer as it has many complimentary micronutrients. Hamilton, New Zealand

Terry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wife has Grave's Disease Since taking these, a substantial reduction in swelling around the eyes. RECOMMEND

Tried and True

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for two years and am very pleased with the results. The capsules are convenient and easy to take.

Eye Astin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband suffers from Graves eye disease - this is the only product after trying 100's of different supplements that relieves pressure behind his eyes. It makes no difference to the swelling/protrusion but it helps with lubrication and less pressure. I would highly recommend this for people suffering with similar issues.

Very Effective Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was after an astaxanthin product for eye health, and was delighted to find this iHerb product that is specifically geared for eyes and includes many other really great nutrients. Also Nutrex,EyeAstin is a higher dose than many of its competitors. I have Grave's Disease and since starting this product, my reoccurring eye muscle inflammation, has not returned.