No more knee pain!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had swelling in my left knee, and my knee would colaspe on me at any time. After a visit to the knee doctor and xrays I was told it was age related cartilage wear. I refused shots and went with excerise to rebuild weak muscles. After several weeks my knee started to feel better, but still had some swelling and a little pain. I started taking Joint Astin and in just 24 hours the swelling and pain was gone. I take the perscribed 4 caps a day and have had no problems. I have also noted that I have more energy and feel better. I believe it helps in more areas than just joints. My wife now takes it for her sholders and hips. She is pain free now too. GREAT STUFF! I highly recommend it for people who have tried everything and still have pain.

Genuine formula for joint rehabilitation and pain relief...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

its not easy to find a good vegetarian / kosher / halal formula for this purpose but this one fulfill its objectives very well,although a bit expensive it conatins important substances that really work well with my body,i still think it needs some other ingerdients to be a full spectrum rehabilitation formula but its a really good starting point...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Great stuff !

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

An amazing formula for joints. My father takes these for his osteoarthritis instead of his NSAID's from the doctor and has never been better. I also take them for my joints as i do alot of running and feel great on many levels ! My endurance and recovery has improved greatly in a short space of time (one week of consistent use).

Love the JointAstin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product...thank you for carrying it. In terms of customer service, I sent an e-mail asking a question and I received a very quick response...I was pleased.

Great quality

Posted by odereviews on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for supplements that are good for knee pain (recovering from ACL surgeries etc.). I have to say I’m pretty impressed with the quality that Nutrex JointAstin offers. It has nice amount of Astaxanthin and Glucosamine. I suggest combining Nutrex JointAstin with Krill Oil, Serrapeptase and UC-II standardized chicken cartilage for even better results. There are some minor flaws thought. Price of this product could be little cheaper, and serving size is bit too high. Although V-gels are easy to swallow, making it not so bad issue. Overall this is one of the better joint pain relief products I have used for a while. I’m surely gonna pick this again, if this goes to sale.

Great product & Service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfactory service. Thanks

Has made a big difference - taken with NEM (another product here - another brand)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It took a few weeks, but I've noticed fairly radical improvement in arthritic (and also stress related) left shoulder pain since I started taking this formula in conjunction with another product on this website, NEM (Membrell, JointHealth with Natural Eggshell Membrane, 90 Veggie Caps). Thjs combination seems to mimic, possibly outdo, the Joint pain formula on this site by Dr. Mercola. The dosage is higher here, the Astaxanthin is manufactured by the same company (although the NEM isn't) and this formula also includes Glucosamine while the other does not.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just had reconstructive surgery on my knee. JointAstin keeps th einflammation down. Started to use JointAstin a few years back doe carpal tunnel. Know I can use JointAstin for my knee and carpal tunnel.

knee giving way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

best ever !!!! i have pain and tightness in my knee i can hardly climb stairs and walk without feeling the stabbing pain in my knee.... to my surprised just taking for two days two softgel in a day has make me feel so much much much much better...i will continue in giving review in few weeks time...but i strongly recommmend to those having joint problem. and i started with must two a day i think those new in trying this should gradually increase the dosage.

1 2