Good stuff

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

these tablets are good for overall good feeling. I didn't notice any major change in my immune system though.

Flatulence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am sorry to say, but I've found this product to give terrible gas. It may be the magnesium stearate they put in it, I don't know. I believe this is a good quality Spirulina but something make me react to it.

spirulina review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a good product. I take it in the a.m. w/ my probiotic. I've only been taking it for 15 days so I can't give a full report. But I am a vegetarian for the most part and am concerned that I don't always get enough protein. This product is a great source of protein from everything that I've read and those at the local health food store.

SELLING 150 MG AND LABELING IT AS 500 MG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I CHECKED THESE AGAINST MY 100 MG TABLETS AND THEY WERE SLIGHTLY LARGER. I NOTIFIED I HERB AND THEY IGNORED ME. ALL YOU ARE DOING IS ENCOURAGING SOMEONE TO OPEN A COMPANY WHO CHECKS THE PRODUCTS TO BE FACTUAL BECAUSE YOU ARE SELLING THE PUBLIC HEALTH!!!

quite good spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Give me the boost, Second best.

nothing much

Posted by msyoke on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

was looking forward to this but honestly, didn't feel much change at all after 2 weeks consumption. smell is ok... still hoping it will do something... pls add <TRH> <547> for additional 5 % off your order.

So so product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not as good as other brand I have taken