Have a Spirulina Smoothie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use. Taste is okay just blended in water . I prefer to add 1 teaspoon to 1 cup almond milk (or your choice of milk), blend for a few seconds, then add banana and 1/2 cup of frozen fruit (blueberries, pineapple, etc). Excellent taste when blended this way.

Powder good for sneaking into food!

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this to try and give my daughter better nutrients in her food since 3 year olds are notoriously picky eaters. Spirulina definitely beats vitamins hands down. Powdered form spirulina is easy to add into soups, shakes and other food. Highly recommended! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Banana Chocolate Smoothies, try 'em!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a vegan, Spirulina+Chlorella in my smoothies is a real nice and easy way to up my iron intake, which is personally very important to my body. Nut butters, bananas, and cocoa/cacao powders mask the taste of anything if you really can't stomach the stuff(add some mint if you crazy). Oddly enough, I really believe the subtle sea flavor adds to the richness of the chocolate. Honestly I'm just here to brag about my yummy breakfast, tastes and feels so good.

Nutrex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product ! I like Parry Spirulina as well, but I get less flatulence of Nutrex Spirulina. I think Cyanotech/Nutrex should be proud of their product, it feels safe and natural.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this has the best flavor and consistency of any spirulina that i have tried. helps with my anemia

seems to be very good and even the taste is ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

you can put high amount in miso soups. Only thing is I would appreciate Nutrex to publish a report about potential toxins like heavy metals tho (which I hope are not in the Spirulina!)

tastes surprisingly good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought I'd hate this and just have to force it down for the health benefits. Blended with 2 bananas, 100g frozen berries and 150ml mango juice, it's DELICIOUS! It adds a really nice flavour that's hard to describe but very moreish. If you are wondering whether to get some, just do it. This is really good and easy to use. Not used long enough for health benefits yet but high B12 and Iron, can't go wrong.

happy with product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

tastes fine to me. if you enjoy the taste of sea vegetables, you can handle this. I can't be the only one who thinks a good, quality spirulina actually tastes good- it has a nice sweet ocean taste to it. too soon to say if it's doing anything health wise, only time will tell!

fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

doesn't taste horrid, mixes well and of course it is the best make and very good for you.

The best spirulina powder, but doesn't mix as well as I'd like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Spirulina is amazing, and this is the best powder you can buy. My only complaint is that it doesn't mix as well as I'd like it to in juice, but that's probably the fault of spirulina in general.