Best Spirulina

Posted by 4785951323631883652 on Sep 16, 2014

I got the spearmint because the smell of spirulina is too strong. This spearmint flavor is nice and spirulina gives you a lot of energy. It clears up your skin from blemishes and makes you sleep better. Nutrex is the best company to buy spirulina!

wonderful

Posted by 5664877465685423596 on May 05, 2016

very easy to use it in out door or indoor great results i have been achieving every day awosome

Product for the rest of my life

Posted by 5477453219290466030 on Dec 01, 2016

I prefer the spearmint flavour Spirulina to the natural one from the same Company for 2 raisons: It smells better and you have to take only 3 tablets instead of 6. I am always sluggish ( Thyroid problem) and tried many products on the market .This product gives me energy - yes- really and therefore I feel better. Also Spirulina is rich in protein and can help boost your immune system and regulate cholesterol and blood pressure levels. A winner. I take 3 tablets every morning with or after breakfast. I do that for 3 months then I stop for 2 weeks and start again for 3 months etc. Give it a try as it works for me it may help you too. The price is very good - remember you need only 1 bottle for 3 months.

I am satisfied of this product

Posted by 5616780656465823392 on Sep 13, 2016

I am satisfied of this product.

Nutrex Hawaii, Spirulina Pacifica