Best Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got the spearmint because the smell of spirulina is too strong. This spearmint flavor is nice and spirulina gives you a lot of energy. It clears up your skin from blemishes and makes you sleep better. Nutrex is the best company to buy spirulina!

Product for the rest of my life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the spearmint flavour Spirulina to the natural one from the same Company for 2 raisons: It smells better and you have to take only 3 tablets instead of 6. I am always sluggish ( Thyroid problem) and tried many products on the market .This product gives me energy - yes- really and therefore I feel better. Also Spirulina is rich in protein and can help boost your immune system and regulate cholesterol and blood pressure levels. A winner. I take 3 tablets every morning with or after breakfast. I do that for 3 months then I stop for 2 weeks and start again for 3 months etc. Give it a try as it works for me it may help you too. The price is very good - remember you need only 1 bottle for 3 months.

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very easy to use it in out door or indoor great results i have been achieving every day awosome

No negative effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I give this product 5 stars because I have no negative effects from taking it. I am 75 years old, and in perfect health. I take this vitamin along with several others, and they all seem to be working well together. Everyone thinks I am in my 50's. I attribute my good health to my vitamins, of which this is one, and to other things.

good price/quality ratio

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, good price/quality ratio. Influence to energy and digestion...if use it constantly.

I am satisfied of this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied of this product.

Nutrex Hawaii, Spirulina Pacifica