Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a rather loyal believer in Carnitine as a non-stimulant energiser, and Nutrex's "liquid capsules" seem to be the most effect way to get a "kick" out of it. EXCELLENT as a sustainable pre-workout, however I cannot make any comments about fat loss, to which I am skeptical of.

Lost weight & lowered my Cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a pure supply of L-Carnitine for weight loss supplement during work outs, I had been losing a small but steady amount of weight with my routine after taking LIPO-6 I started losing even more weight to the point I have increased my carb input, great news it really works :) I genetically have high cholesterol and after years of taking prescribed statin drugs that caused severe muscle weakness and pain I stopped taking them, subsequently my cholesterol levels hovered in the 9-9.5 range(high heart disease risk) a recent blood test showed my levels at 5.5 my doctor asked what I was doing differently & the only thing I have added is LIPO-6 literally a life saver. THANKS LIPO-6 you have a lifetime customer with me :)