Wow this stuff works

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Boosts your immune system and kills a virus. I use in conjunction with the Nutribiotic Throat Spray for a cold. Added bonus-it makes my hands & feet warm too which is great since I am chronically cold.

Good for most infections...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is an excellent product...works great on bladder issues too!

Grapefruit seed works

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has been great. I work in a school with kids that bring germs from around the world sometimes. Taking Defense Plus has keep me healthy and I can use my "sick days" when I want to.

Excellent for the whole family.

Posted by 52NewYou on March 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the GSE nutribiotic products. If any of us start to have signs of getting sick- we take a few of these and it goes away! So much easier than getting sick.

4 stars because...

Posted by ReputableReviewer on January 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is very good and strong. I am not ill, but I love to take them in case of not to become ill. I can give it only 4 stars because of the 'other ingredients' which could be better and less of them of course and because of its tablet form, though I prefer capsules.

great for nipping colds in the bud

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

I start taking this at the first sign of a cold & it is wonderful at stopping/diminishing the onset. I highly recommend!

This product is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This products does exactly what it says it does. If I feel like I am coming down with something I start taking it and I start feeling better and the Defense Plus wards it off. Love Defense Plus.

I bought this product because it's vegan.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been on these for only about a week, as this is the time I usually get sick (after a busy time). I have nothing bad to say about them - easy to take, the ingredients seem fine, and I plan to take them at high risk times.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best stuff for the cold and flu season.

It's good stufff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

Time after time this has helped me keep from getting the flu.

1 2