So far so good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Too early to tell if it's going to be effective in the long run, but we've used it in 2 cases: 1. Itchiness inside ear- my Dad says his ear is much less itchy, and I don't see him rubbing it so often anymore. I'm guessing that the itchiness could be due to fungal overgrowth/ infection. Grapefruit seed extract and tea tree oil are both anti-fungals and could be what's stopping the fungal itch. 2. My sister had an uneven pressure inside her ear for a few days, which would lead to dizzy spells. She has been using it for a couple of days now and says it's helped some.

NutriBiotic, Ear Drops,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

used for years for minor ear infections.

This product works better than I thought

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for something to help me. I was told I had swimmer's ear, but I don't swim! I just know my ears are very dry,scaly and itchy. I have tried different products before. I want to use a bit longer before I call it a success.

Ear Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an okay product,but I find that tea tree oil works better for my ear pain and infections.

it didn't really work on me

Posted by lymeninja on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Usually I love nutribiotic products and grapefruit seed extract products but in this particular case it didn't help relieve my eczema inside of my ears. It probably has something to do with bacterial imbalance in my ear flora but this supplement didn't help it!

only tried it once

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only tried it once, I think it is ok, but would not know for sure. No negative side effects

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My ear seems to get a bit better when i use this, but it doesn't really take away swelling or pain if you have that problem. It just seems to help clear up the infection after using it for a few days religiously.

not easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the liquid is very thick and it takes along time untill u can put a drop in the ear.

New to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried them yet, but I like nutriBiotic

nutribotic ear drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Provides mild relief to ear itchiness.

1 2