FAKE!!!! Not grapefruite seed extract!!!!!!! Beware!!!! Go buy from whole foods and see the difference!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

That's new for me, but I just felt as Neo from Matrix. After opening the package something looked wrong the font on the bottle was slightly different http://www.nutribiotic.com/gse-liquid-concentrate-2oz.html you can see how original one should look like. It actually should peel off as they have additional instructions both in the front and back. Then I decided to taste it. Please beware grapefruite seed extract should taste like Honey it should be very bitter!!!!! Go to whole foods and check the original. The stuff from the bottle I got from Iherbs tastes like honey with some lemon juice. I can't believe they would sell fake extract, now I'm scared of 4 other bottles of vitamins I got from them.

Fake!!!! Don't buy!!!! Many other reviewers agree!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Does not taste like the previous bottle I bought! It is NOT GSE!!!!!!!!!Don't buy!!!!!!

FAKE !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought GSE, but it has no any taste! It seems like manufacturer forgot to add grapefruit seed extract and used only glycerin! I do not recommend this product! It is fake! _________ Осторожно! подделка!!! Купил две бутылки. Внутри оказалась жидкость практически без вкуса(чуть сладки глицерин) и никакой горечи, это или подделка или брак, не рекомендую!

it has wrong taste!

Posted by nirinki on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is not the original GSE. some kind of sweet solution- and not effective for any cold symptoms as it used to be. I was fool to buy 4 . i want my money back!!!

GSE? I don't think so!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using GSE for YEARS and the stuff tastes awful but works wonders. HOWEVER, the new bottle I received tastes good and that's just not right. There is no bitterness whatsoever and the packaging is different- different color and no pullout label with instructions for use. I'm highly doubtful of this product's efficacy. It's tastes sweet and light, NOTHING like every other bottle of GSE I have ever bought from any store. Very disappointed as the previous product killed ringworm on my cats and I'm not confident this one will do the trick should I have to deal with that again. Bummer dude.

This GSE is not real or potent it tastes bland and had no effect whatsoever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is lot 07313 exp 7/19. This was an unopened bottle I had on my shelf purchased from iHerb a while ago. Horribly disappointed in iHerb, where I have purchased supplements for years. As another customer said you can get the real GSE at Whole Foods or a local health food store. Totally useless and sadly taken at a time when it was sorely needed. Shame on iHerb. for not heeding the other reviewers who had this same experience, and removing this fraudulent item and answering the claims of their customers.

NutriBiotic changed ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

To everyone saying that This is a fake it is not. I emailed NutriBiotic because I noticed a difference and a lack of potency. They said it is the same ingredients, but they do NOT use CITRICIDAL as they have in the past. That is only in their "Ultra concentrate" my previous post I gave them 5 stars. Not to happy with it now.I suggest every one email NutriBiotic and complain to them

extract - a fake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The first time I took extract and it was very bitter but when I took the second time it there was absolutely other product of with pleasure sour taste of anything the general not having with grapefruit extract. extract - a fake LT 27912-2 EXP10/17

Doesnt work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thing it doent work properly. Any week extract compared to GSE of other company.

Not the Same as before!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it is not bitter anymore! I have one older bottle bitter taste and a new with bit like lemon taste. Not the same at all, Ingr list remain the same!

1 2