Tastes bad but multi-purpose

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I know that the bitter taste can't be changed considering the source. But I hardly can stand it even in juice. But nothing is better for sores on the gums (10+drops in a cup of h20, gulp & swish before swallowing until it's gone) Mine were gone in days, with no pain, instead of weeks of suffering as usual. Also noticed grapefruit seed extract in some (expensive) 'personal lubricant' at Whole Foods, tried mixing 15+ drops in with 1oz of some I already have , and it makes things far more comfortable, before-during-after... no irritation like I usually get with lubes. I am tempted to give 5 stars, but it just tastes so nasty.

Natural Wonder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had dry cracked callused feet for many years (probably the result of fungus). I am using GSE and see an amazing difference. Although it is still a work in progress, my feet have not looked this "normal" in such a long time. I have used many OTC products ranging from athlete's foot medicine to files (sandpaper) with not very good results. I am very pleased @ the difference so far & cant wait until they are completely healed, naturally!!!

Gee, Super Effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have this fungus and candida problem that I have been fighting for over years. I had tried everything that says “anti-candida” and the most effective one was probiotics pills (acidfilus) … until I met GSE. Yes, it tastes horrible!! But it works! It only has been 8 days since I start using GSE, but my vaginal candida is gone (at least no more nasty discharge) and the dry, flaky ear-infection was gone overnight. I am still working on my sinus infection and hoping GSE will bust it as well.

make hair soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a few drops to mix with shampoo make hair soft and clear dandruff.

GSE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As you know I recently bought this product - I use it external and internal. It is early to have results, but some of them I have: during these 2 weeks I used it for my fungus nails on toes after that nails became softer and I could remove it in order to cure under-nail area. Also applying on wart during 2 weeks I noticed that the size of it is reduced by half

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I put a drop on my toothbrush (along with toothpaste). I put a couple drops into water for spraying into my sinuses. The 4 oz bottle is hard to squeeze - the 8oz bottle is easier to use.

GSE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used GSE for the last 2 weeks n found it to be effective to treat my candida issue which I suspect I am suffering from. I get much less wind and feels much better. Even when I drink wine now, I do not immediately get wind built up like before and I release wind much less in the morning after waking up. I will continue to use the product till my problem subsides.

Okay to use again

Posted by ManyChoices on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

From Ry: Many years ago I started using Grapefruit Seed Extract for its antiseptic properties. However, a year ago it seemed a good idea to refrain from ingesting it with all the allegations of its effectiveness due to harmful chemicals in it, e.g., benzethonium chloride, triclosan, and methyl paraben. After a recent telephone conversation with NutriBiotic about its GSE, I felt confident to return to it. NutriBiotic provided me the names of two independent labs that analysed its GSE, finding no contaminants; NutriBiotic will also provide you a Certificate of Analysis for its product. Coming from organic grapefruit, Citricidal is a cheap way to protectively wash my fruit and vegetables. It comes in handy for disinfecting walls, counters, or any surface. In the past, I successfully ingest it for intestinal problems; however, this seems counter productive to me now. I mean, swallowing probiotics to build my intestinal flora with one hand, and with the other taking Citricidal which will destroy these good probiotics along with the harmful culprits. However, if travelling to some destination where Montezuma gets his revenge, I would not hesitate to use it.

Old favourite !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

3 to 5 drops in a glass of water gives you a grapefruit flvoured drink, even if you aren't making use of it's healing/antiseptic/antimicrobial properties.

good antibiotik

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one great product and the service from iherb is the best. I will always buy from them.

1 2 3 4