Best product EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best cure all I have ever used. I haven't been sick in over a year (since I started using it). Everytime I think I'm getting sick I take a dose and within a few hours I feel all better. The times I have been fighting a serious cold, I have taken it like an anti-biotic (every 6 hours) and I have been able to avoid getting sick everytime. I am the kind of person that gets sick as soon as someone 5 towns over sneezes so to be sick-free for more than 12 months is nothing short of a miracle. This is the only product I have ever gotten relief from for UTIs and it is an almost instant cure for canker sores in the mouth. AMAZING!

OK........THEY HAVE IMPROVED THE TASTE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought there was something wrong with my last bottle of GSE, so I called nutribiotic to check. There was hardly ANY TASTE to it......NO BITTERNESS. GONE!!! They said the formula was exactly the same, but they had changed suppliers and had improved the taste, but stregnth etc. was exactly the same as before. They were trying to inform all their distributers so they could pass along the info. She said they had received tons of calls just like mine, thinking something was wrong with it. Just an FYI for all who take it.

wonderful stuff....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We live in the country and deal with animals daily...I use this for so many things......to clean bacteria and yeast in laundry, to wash my veggies...I put it in our liquid soap....in dishwater an dishwasher...but the latest things I have discovered...I had what I figured out were planters warts on my feet...and they were beginning to bother me...My daughter works at a podiatrist..and told me some of the treatments...didn't want that....so I started putting this straight on them several times a day for about 2 weeks...they itched like crazy but in about a month....they are completely gone! I was so excited....there was about 6 or 7 of them...I also use it daily for deodorant...for my daughter I put a few dropperfuls in a small spray bottle with water and she just sprays it on when she gets out of the bath...I just put a drop on my fingertip and put a few drops of water mix it around on my finger and rub under my arms...it works wonders! In the So GA heat... outside all day...never a smell... I still sweat( we are supposed to do that!) but no smell! We love it!

Far better than Prescription products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is more potent against yeast infections than drugs like Diflucan or Nizoral, which have terrible side effects, such as reducing DHEA hormone levels to ZERO! Be sure to have some of this product on hand in case of plague or other biological disaster.

GSE, the holistic miracle drug

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Few people realize the amazing ability of GSE in keeping you free of colds all year around. You take the drops and, within a short time, you feel the burst of energy, and the feeling of fatigue the accompanies the the cold is gone. This lasts anywhere from 3-4 hours, but then the fatigue returns. You take the drops again, and the fatigue is gone. You continue, the time between taking the drops widens, and finally you don't need to take the drops and you're over the cold.

Keep Candida Away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One bout of this will stay in your memory forever - GSE became my best friend - it helps keep the body more alkaline - that is what a body needs to be to avoid the curse of yeast and GSE has done that for me for over 10 yrs - don't forget to watch the diet too!!!

Product has NOT gone bad just improved!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I too ordered a bigger bottle of the grapefruit seed extract and was surprised that there was no bitter taste; the smaller bottle I had before for the last year or so was bitter when added to water so I thought that's what it was supposed to taste like. Now my new bigger bottle was not bitter at all but more on the sweeter side, so i became worried something went wrong with the formula. I quickly called NutriBiotic and talked to a rep. who assured me that the formula has NOT changed and that it should now taste sweet as opposed to bitter because quite a lot of people were complaining about the bitter taste, so manufacturer's changed but the formula is exactly the same. No worries to all the people leaving negative feedback about being weary of the grapefruit seed oil they are ordering. Call the company and they can explain it all. Thank goodness my bottle is good, I was about to toss it :)

Great as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use GSE as a mouth rinse, washing dishes, washing clothes and any time I want to wash something without the use of soap or chemicals. To top it off its great for bacterial and fungal infections and a bottle lasts forever.

A Workhorse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think GSE is under appreciated and under used. It's strong anti-microbial serum that kills any virus, bacterial or other bug that seems to be overtaking my body. I have a regimen of products that I use when I'm getting sick; Vit.C, Zinc, Astragalus & Ellderberry. But when it's tough one I add GSE (squeezed into gelcaps I keep around). It kills it off within 2-3 days. Warming it EVER so slightly (7-8 sec.'s in the microwave) helps it fit come out the tiny hole in the top of the bottle. Very potent medicine. This is the only place making this-been buying it for 9-10 yrs.

miracle water

Posted by Katarinatan on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is wat my friend calls this. MIracle water; because i gave him 8 drops in a glass of water to drink and almost immediately his sore and tight throat went away, and he was able to perform (singer) throughout the night. I never travel without this. If i feel a sorethroat coming, I will put 8 drops in water or orange juice and sip it slowly. I have not had a cold or cough in the longest time, I also use this to disinfect whatever I need to without the fear of poisoning my cats. This works well as a vegetable/fruit wash before consumption. This is my best find in IHerb.