new taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I buy this product for a loger time. But a new taste is not bitter and many people have started to claim that the product is ineffective, unfortunately. Before I used it to solve my health troubles, but now it is worthless. iherb.com shall ask Nutribiotic to return to the old formula asap!!!

Fake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought GSE, but it has no any taste! Before this I tried GSE when I visited my sister and it was bitter. GSE that I bought is not bitter at all! It seems like manufacturer forgot to add grapefruit seed extract and used only glycerin! I do not recommend this product! It is fake!

Fake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this product just recently and completely disappointed. I used this GSE before and very familiar with taste and flavor. Since this product been back to the stock in March it is completely different taste. Before now I tried GSE and it was very bitter. The new formula bought is not bitter at all! It seems like manufacturer forgot to add grapefruit seed extract and used only glycerin and lemon juice! Shame on you NutriBiotic!

questionable benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

tests have indicated that "GSE" products do not have health benefits and any perceived usefulness as an antibiotic, or other anti-microbial activities are actually caused by contamination by industrial chemicals. I would not purchase another GSE product until someone can provide reliable indicators of its usefulness or safety in application to human health.

Quality as changed and not in the GOOG way !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As the other last reviewers. I bought GSE, but it has no any taste! Before this I tried GSE and it was bitter. The new formula bought is not bitter at all! It seems like manufacturer forgot to add grapefruit seed extract and used only glycerin! I do not recommend this product! It is fake!

This time..not satisfied !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After a long time that this product couldn't be found..I finaly received 5 bottles for my patients. All of them ..without any exception..noticed that the taste isn't the same (it was sour and not bitter as usual) the liquid was transparent and not "oily" as before....and the effects ..unsatisfactory. My letter to NutriBiotic...wasn't answered till today !

They drastically diluted the formula. Now it's useless.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for 10 years, and it cured EVERYTHING. I also used it for fleas and ticks for my pets. I used it instead of subjecting the pets to harmful chemicals to combat parasites. Upon using the most recent bottle I had a sudden flea infestation, and my husband's chronic ear infections flared up. I used to use only one drop to a half gallon of water for the pets. Suddenly I was using 25 drops with NO results. The flea infestation raged on. I had also noticed with the new bottle that there was no longer that strong grapefruit seed flavor. I also used this product at the onset of any flu symptoms, and had not had a flu in our family of four for almost ten years. Now we have been getting the flu. I called the company to complain and asked if they wanted the lot number (perhap it was a bad batch). They did not want it, and refused to take it. Don't you suppose that a company would want to check on something like that? Instead the receptionist told me to go pound sand (in so many words). I am now looking for another herb to replace this, my daughter has even spoke of trying to make her own from grapefruit seeds. I am irritated that the price doubled, yet the product is now useless.

Key ingredient missing maybe missing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this product in the hope it would help with treatment of Thrush. Have not noticed any effect whatsoever. Wondering if key ingredient Citricidal is missing. Disappointed.

WARNING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dont buy this. The "new" formula from Nutribiotics are not the real gse longer. Even my friends wich have tasted GSE before asked me what rubbish it was in the glas I made for them, "Its tasted funny, what is this? I cant drink this they said" . I agree, so dont waste money on this product anymore. I cant understand why IHERB are selling this anymore, strange.

Not For Me

Posted by Edelstein on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Made myself use it for a while but saw no results and threw it away - it is very bitter. Can't handle it.

1 2