GSE Liquid Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I read about your product in First for Women magazine, and I have to be honest. I don't feel it lives up to the claims made in the magazine. Sorry I feel that way. I'm sure I will try something else from you in the future.

N G liq

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is best for veggie washing.

Fragile stomach beware!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gave me stomach aches. Such a shame because grapefuit seed extract is so good for many things.

3 stars

Posted by TinVal on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't tell if work

not sure about effectiveness

Posted by bugajuk on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't decide if it is the same quality as for example citroplus organic(which is no longer available in my country).. it is very bitter, but it is almost clear and also it is thick. and it is not organic.. in other side, it will last longer. but most concerning thing i am not sure if it is so effective for preventing cold ,flu.. still searchning better alternatives. Click YES above if my review was helpful.

tastes horrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if I feel a difference....

Charles Rose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not so sure about how good this is for me. Only seems to be effective if I have mild Diverticulitis pain.

good for travelling/natural conservant for homemade products

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Indijoje kurį laiką ploviau su šiuo ekstraktu (keli lašai į vandenį) vaisius, bet paskui nusibodo, ir skirtumo jokio nepajaučiau :) Sako, daug vitamino C, galima naudoti peršalus. Aš naudoju prailginti naminių kremų, kaukių, lūpų vazelinų galiojimo laiką, kaip natūralų konservantą. In India I used this for wasing fruits and vegetables, but then I got tired and stoped, but haven't noticed any difference, on my stomack I mean :) Now I use it to make my homemade lotions, masks and lip balms last longer, as a natural conservant,

i am not using it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i am not using it

NutriBiotic wasn't what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product wasn't what I expected after reading all the reviews. When I received and tried it out, I was a bit disappointed. At least for me the result I got after using the product were not satisfactory.

1 2