Using this product for about 5 years...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

There have been many claims made by people concerning the use of citricidal. Keeping bad bacteria in the body to a minimum is what I use citricidal for. Nutribiotic's brand is the one I have used for many years. The tablets are a lot easier to take than the liquid due to the taste. This is one product that seems to have many positive effects on the body internally.

Infection Fighter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does work but you need to put something on your stomach first before taking this extract. It is very strong!

GrapeFruit Seed Extract Helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had problems with reoccurant fungal/yeast infection on my hand and accompanying abdominal pain. GFS Extract is helping to manage the problem.

Great For Sinus Infections!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use GSE for when I feel a sinus infection coming on and it works great! Helps with congestion too. I don't have to fear getting sick at a bad time because I have a new defense. Great price, fast shipping, thanks iherb! btw, GSE can be a little harsh on my tummy so I take it with acidophilus (and sometimes charcoal pills when needed).

Katie, NC

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has worked well for me in preventing chronic UTI's. I'm definitely glad I chose this product.

Good profile, good price

Posted by chriswillisau on October 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product states each tablet contains 12-13 drops of NutriBiotic GSE Liquid Concentrate which is amazing for how small they are. The price is out of this world with 100 tablets - they last a while.

grapefruit seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will order again. Think this helps with blood pressure.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

We take it to help our immune system.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use for thrush and too keep away, so far so good.

seems nice quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

easy to use,include fibers mean that it's bit hard for the stomch.

1 2 3