UTI Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After suffering with a UTI for only the second time in my life and for 8 months this went on...3 lots of antibiotics, scans, naturopaths, ellura all with no relief. I eventually got on to taking quite high doses of Grapefruit seed and I'm all clear now. I take this higher strength product once to twice a day to make sure it never comes back!. Thank goodness for this product.

Great for travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I travel a lot and take 2 of caps everyday to prevent stomach upset. Also great if I feel the "scratchy" throat.

Grapefruit Seed extract 250 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Grapefruit Seed extract for 10 years after being left with lymphodema after breast cancer surgery. One of these capsules is enough to keep it at bay. I also use other NustriBiotic products and highly recommend.

Keeps My Gut Clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I've been exposed to something that might make me sick, I pop several of these every few hours, and it keeps my digestive system happy. And if I'm already sick (food poisoning, for example) GSE greatly reduces the amount of time for symptoms to go away.

GSE to the rescue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love GSE. It is my "Go To" for any colds and flu in winter and is always reliable. I prefer the stronger 250mg to make sure it works fast. I just take two caps a day with food for 7 days or so. I take this in conjunction with Nutribiotic Ascorbic Acid (Via C) and it works a treat.

Great