UTI Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After suffering with a UTI for only the second time in my life and for 8 months this went on...3 lots of antibiotics, scans, naturopaths, ellura all with no relief. I eventually got on to taking quite high doses of Grapefruit seed and I'm all clear now. I take this higher strength product once to twice a day to make sure it never comes back!. Thank goodness for this product.

Great for travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I travel a lot and take 2 of caps everyday to prevent stomach upset. Also great if I feel the "scratchy" throat.

Better than the liquid version

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This one doesn't give me stomac aches compared to the liquid version.

Best for candida!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped me cure my candida after 6 weeks of use , very powerfull herb , took it twice daily 2 capsule each time 1 hour before meals . recommended!!! use for reduced price: ***✔TAM 4651✔*** (WITHOUT SPACE , in your shoping cart before checkout) enjoy...

Grapefruit Seed extract 250 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Grapefruit Seed extract for 10 years after being left with lymphodema after breast cancer surgery. One of these capsules is enough to keep it at bay. I also use other NustriBiotic products and highly recommend.

Keeps My Gut Clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I've been exposed to something that might make me sick, I pop several of these every few hours, and it keeps my digestive system happy. And if I'm already sick (food poisoning, for example) GSE greatly reduces the amount of time for symptoms to go away.

I love iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great products and prices and free shopping to Oz

Perfect product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good product that does the trick

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product, very good

Good Natural Antibiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But it is really strong and can cause nausea or vomiting if you don't take it with food! Grapefruit seed extract will also help your body break down cellulite. When I use this regularly I do notice my thighs do look smoother rather than lumpy from cellulite. I use the 100mg because I have a sensitive stomach, and I also feel this dose 250mg needs to built up to and not something you should start with!

1 2