Works Very Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant goes on smoothly, smells nice and works quite well. I can apply it after shaving also and it does not make me break out or itch like most other deodorants. It's very gentle, yet effective. UPDATE: After using for some time I have to say that it does not work as well when it gets very hot out. I have since switched to Real Purity Roll On, it works much better.

One of the best deodorants i've tried!

Posted by GINICONA on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has a strong lavender sense, not artificial, which i like. All ingredients are natural but the most important is that it keeps odor away for many hours. Is not antiperspirant, so that means it doesn't stop sweating (a good thing). I'm a female but my sweat has a strong, disgusting smell. I've tried so many deodorants but nothing kept odor away for longer than 2-3 hours and without burning my skin. Only a brand called Dr. Nona had helped me. NutriBiotic is able to make my armpits smell like lavender and is not sticky at all, neither leaves white marks, or any marks, on my clothes. Definitely i'll buy again.

Fast delivery, excellent product and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think que title says it all: really great product, simple, without the aluminium, alcohol and chemicals of other brands. And to top it off the navigation on your site is easy and makes purchasing really accessible, specially for an international order like mine - specially since you did not use a courier service such as UPSxpensive and Fedexpensive.... :) Thank you!

The most effective deodorant

Posted by AnaStacy on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lots of healthy deodorants. All of them were not strong at all and after few hours of usual day activity i felt i got a slight smell of sweat. with this one i don't have any smell of sweat. I will definitely buy this one in future.

Good enough but ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works well enough if no real sweat is required. but fails miserably if weather is really hot or exercise is required. But the non-staining and non-sticky formula is a joy to use.

Best natural deodorant

Posted by lusilje on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural deodorant (aluminum-free that is) I've tried! This one smells a lot of lavender, a bit too much I think, but you don't notice it after a short while. Keeps you dry and BO-free, and does not stain your clothes. Think I'll try the unscented one next - hopefully it works just as good!

love the natural deoderant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy knowing that there's no aluminum in this natural product. NutriBiotic is a great product.

Doesn't Need 'Lasting Strong Scent' to Do the Job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great without the harmful chemicals. Doesn't leave the nasty underarm stains on my husband's shirts like the chemical-based ones that he did use. Has pleasant scent without being overpowering.

* nice deodorant

Posted by Amnon10 on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

healthy yet leaves white marks and does not smell so hot.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Years ago I stopped using deodorants when I learned that they contained high levels of aluminum. Aluminum is a primary contributor to the onset of Alzheimer's, so enough said. Fruitless searches later, I gave up trying to find an aluminum free deodorant and have suffered on occasion the consequences of not smelling as fresh as I'd like. I love Nutribiotic GSE and have used it for many years, use the GSE Nasal spray, liquid soap, and just discovered the GSE deodorant. I ordered the Lavender one and it's perfect. It works, it smells good, and I'm happy. It's not sticky, it's huge, it's cheap and it will last a long long time. Thanks again, Nutribiotic !!!