Zero Star if possible...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

My title explain everything! Spray 3 times and had ultra bad congestion! when I say ultra bad congestion is way beyond what you can imagine! I am rather immune to sneezing n congestion n this make it like 50times worse!

absolute crap

Posted by kyotomatty on April 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had blocked sinuses, this completely blocked them more and then made my nose run. I tried a lot and this is just awful.

Burns my nose

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thought it would be good for my sinus. But everytime I sprayed into my nose, it would burn quite badly. Hard for me to breathe for that 20seconds. Guess i'll be throwing this away.

Bad one with no effect at all !

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its doing nothing , will not buy this product again.

Awful Product made my nose run all day

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

Awful Product made my nose run all day

Did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge fan of GSE and have used it for years. Sadly however as I write this I'm suffering severe sinus pain and a very sore throat which started started as a burning immediately on using this product and has gradually become worse over the last few hours. Potentially this is just a purge caused by the GSE (more likely it's directly burned me as a purge would not be immediate), but I'm not willing to risk another shot at this.

Caused irritation - burning, itching and sneezing

Posted by WellnessRoad on October 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

This nasal spray caused instant irritation for me - terrible burning, itching and sneezing. I may be sensitive to one or a combination of the ingredients. It's a shame that it didn't work for me as so many people seem to have benefited from the use of this product.

Didn't work for me.

Posted by lotuspocus on November 10 2007 | Verified Purchase

Had stinging sensation when I pumped it up my nostrils. Didn't really work for me.

grapefruit nasal spray for sinusitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product is great, seems to work well , right away

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't work. Waste of money. You can use tap water instead ...

1 2