- Caused burning sensation (with update) -

Posted by dinnair on July 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband said it caused an annoying burning sensation/ irritation in his nostrils every time he sprayed it and got his eyes all teary. He's normally the type that endures much discomfort, so for him to actually complain, means it's serious. Furthermore it did not help with his sinus congestion. Will not buy again, coz it's not fun to burn your nostrils which are already congested. A waste of money. Update: To be fair, I need to update that upon further usage, the spray did help open up my husband's congested sinus, helping him drain out mucus more easily.

Does nothing

Posted by theruolin on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not effective in my case.

Posted by LoveLife on September 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

The spray burnt my nose a little, when I had a cold. And I did not notice any differences when using it. Will not buy again.

May be too strong for children

Posted by TSTmalaysia on June 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

if your child has ENT/tonsillitis, better try cleavers tincture mixed with fruit juice

Spray volume seem too little

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Need to pump a few more times to get enough volume for proper cleansing purpose.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

didn't try yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nasal spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bof... Il nettoie le nez oui mais ne vaut pas le prix 4 euros c'est déjà trop ! 2/5 quoi !

non-stop sneezing

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

bought this after seeing so many positive reviews. and this product is also one of the best seller. I was really disappointed that this does not work for me. the spray stings and irritate my nose so bad I can't stop sneezing for almost 10mins. maybe it does work when your nose is really block because it makes you sneeze and it sort of cleared up the nose.

clears up my nose sometimes when its very jam

Posted by cherylinechua on September 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

i think it helps to fight the germs in the nose

1 2