Grapeseed Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's the best for chronic nasal problems especially after Flonase or other prescriptives that stay in your nasal cavity and cause fungal infections.

NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray, with Grapefruit Seed Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Не мое. Испытано много раз, но чудодейственного эффекта (да и вообще, какого бы то ни было эффекта!) не замечено.

Nasal Spray with GSE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I’m just becoming acquainted with GSE. Appreciate various reviews about GSE. I bought NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray with GSE in my quest to help alleviate my blocked nasal passages and provide relief to my sinus flare-ups. My plan is to be rid of often used, (and dependency on) pharma sprays and heal any ENT tissue affected by extended use of RXnasal sprays. Yet to feel results others have written of in their reviews so I've given this a cautious 3 stars, Its early days.

Works... temporarily

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I did as instructed in the label but the relief only lasted for an hour or even less. I'm using it for my allergies. The spraying process wasn't very comfortable. I'm still gonna use this though, a temporary relief is better than no relief!

the nozzle is too short

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

didnt saw change or healing or prevention of nasal congestion or rhinitis

IT DIDN T NOT HELP ME.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

IT DID NOT HELP MY SINUSITIS PROBLEM. I THINK THAT EVERY TIME THAT I USED IT GOT WORST.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Effect was not noticed, I'll look for something else

Didnt work all that well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had unexplained bad sinuses and post nasal drip for years and had really hoped this would make a difference. I have only been using it for 2 weeks and there probably has been some effect but it is marginal. Too early to say whether it has a protective effect over colds and sinus infections.

Good Nasal Spray

Posted by Denyse on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to have claered up my nasal problems to some degree, but then again I haven't used it daily either.

Going to re-order but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love how it works for me and the price, but i find the lid too leaky...doesn't travel very well in the purse or the car. Was wet when it came, but was wrapped up well...I hope the next order goes better. Other than that, great great product!!

1 2 3