Neti was too intense for me, but this gently took care of my sinus issues

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After getting sinus infections a few years in a row, I finally tried a Neti pot, which many friends recommended but always seemed kind of scary to me. I tried a number of times, with sea salt, a few drops of GSE, etc., but it was just WAY too intense for me, and didn't help. I think I was actually one of the people for whom Neti might have complicated an infection as I didn't get all of the water drained out properly. I have long loved and trusted GSE, and this nasal spray was just what I needed. Nice and gentle delivery, great product, no more sinus infections and that horrible raccoon mask of pain.

For chronic sinusitis

Posted by ThousandLakes on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this whenever I feel stuffy. I have been made a careful diagnose, suggesting I have the chronic sinusitis - this stuff will ease the stuffy feeling instantly. No point using anything else. So glad this is natural with no poisonous stuff in it. With no second though, I recommend.

Great alternative to antibiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found this product looking for a natural alternative to antibiotics to treat a sinus infection. It has worked well and definately clears things out. I think it will be great for ongoing, chronic sinus issues. For the infection, I think it worked best combined with the NutriBiotic liquid concentrate.

o.k.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

a gentle nasal spray

Posted by hotdogtopus on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find the commercial nasal sprays too strong. I used to buy a nasal spray that was just water and salt, but it's no longer available where I live, so I was happy to find this.

NutriBiotic Nasal Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is a good nasal spray with natural ingredients it helps me sleep if I apply the spray before bed time as it is during the night that my sinuses are blocked, although I think that the bacteria which make the sinuses blocked after some time of using the spray gets resistance to it so it would be better to have some other nasal spray with different ingredients to prevent the resistance.

NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray, with Grapefruit Seed Extract, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Брызгали, все равно заболел сын.

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased ths product after stumbling across it accidentally. I got it as a preventative measure, as when sinus hits me.....it hits badly! Whenever I sense I might be getting the slightest hint of a sinus problem, I use this product! When I get a sinus infection, it's unbearable, and so far, this has been a good insurance against sinus!

Elimina las narices secas

Posted by realmofmadness on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Al primer uso ya nos hidrata la nariz. Es más, si tienes problemas para respirar por la noche mientras duermes y haces ciertos ruidos, te lo pones antes de acostarte y se acabaron esos molestos "ronquidos".

1 2 3 4