don't like

Posted by Reviewer2547189 on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells bubbles, makes skin dry

No me inspira confianza

Posted by azzure on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pese a la buena fama que tenía cuando lo compré, a mí no me ha gustado. No notaba que limpiase bien mi piel, y además, he sabido de muchos casos en los que ha causado irritación y hasta quemaduras cutáneas, por lo tanto, no lo volveré a comprar. De hecho, el que tenía en casa, lo terminé usando para lavar el cuerpo.

Title

Posted by 5158177881410569065 on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't really cleanse the skin, and my face fells "tight" and dry after washing with this. Works ok as a body wash, but it still dries out my skin. Smells strange, like rubber. I wouldn't purchase it again.

Disappointing

Posted by 5423323533984773625 on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After 3 days, I got rash and itching on my face skin, it became red and it took about week to recover..

Too strong

Posted by Reviewer2192311 on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have such a sensitive and dry skin, this makes my skin feel like paper and after washing my face it itches.

I am not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I ordered this, I did not know that this is for sensitive skin.

drying

Posted by 4998779145167146868 on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has a drying ingredient. My skin feels tight afterwards. I use it up as a body wash slowly.

This ruined my skin!

Posted by 5742050960652424093 on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I decided to test out this facial cleanser for two main reasons: the economic size and the simple ingredients that claimed to be gentle on the skin while still removing impurities and unclogging pores. It's ironic just how far from those goals this cleanser landed. Not only did it irritate my skin so much that I had an inflamed rash all over my face, but I ultimately wasted the money I paid for it when I had to throw the bottle away after just TWO uses. The irritation was so apparent that I couldn't hide it with makeup, nor could I calm skin skin down for an entire month afterwards. I'm not allergic to any of the ingredients so I'm not sure what would cause a reaction like the one that I (and many others, it seems) have had, but I suggest NutriBiotic reformulate immediately!

Product came wrapped but still leaked out into the box and spilled over my other items..

Posted by 4990475872714133696 on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Will use for a while and update this product!

Left skin red & blotchy

Posted by lissawesome on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this cleanser did not agree with my sensitive skin - it left my face red and blotchy. It seemed to dry out my skin too. I'm using this to clean my makeup brushes instead - does the work well enough.

1 2 3