Not suitable for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a big Hope for this cleanser. Very strange but it makes my skin dry. Cant use for face despite the fact that my skin is not so sensitive. I am very puzzled. May be just not suitable for me.

good for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this out since my cream cleanser just didn't seem to be getting my skin clean enough. Since it said it was gentle, and the price was so good, I gave it a shot. If you have dry skin, this might not be for you. I have normal to dry skin and this leaves me feeling quite dry. However, it does get my makeup washed off including mascara. I'll probably be getting something else.

Takes off make up!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the pump and texture of this soap quite a bit. It really cleans well without over drying. I usually will not get any dirt on my witch hazel toner post face wash. It did not burn the eyes. The scent is like any unscented product. You get a lot for what you pay for. I may repurchase again if I don't find something I like better.

Perfect

Posted by zzzzzzzzzzzzz on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is: - big, - lasts long, - clean good, - natural, - practical dosing, - good price. I give it a lower star rate just because the bottle isn't very practical for traveling around. If this is helpful to you,please rate. Thank you.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had high expectations from this to help prevent dermatitis from reoccurring. It didn't help. I use it on my face as well hoping that it can reduce my breakouts and it didn't as well. 3 stars for it's natural ingredients and fragrance free.

Just Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this product mostly as a face cleanser. I have sensitive, somewhat acne-prone skin, and this product did irritate my skin at all. This product was also good as a body wash. A little goes a long way. After 2 mos I still have plenty. The only drawback is it doesn't remove makeup very well.

Good but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's a little tough to rinse off.

Get a lot of product for the price

Posted by LovingLife85 on Nov 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The ingredient are pretty good and 16 oz is a lot of product for the price. There is nothing special about this cleanser. It reminds me of some medical facility soap :/ -Smells like some soap that you would use while at the hospital and makes my face feel kind of dry. I gave up using this on my face and now am using it up as body wash and haven't had any problems with it. -Don't plan on buying again.

Broke me out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this cleanser but it breaks me out! I've tried it on two separate occasions (months apart) and have broken out within days both times. Fortunately, my partner loves it and he's been using it since I bought it with no issues. If anything his skin is clearer and brighter than before. So, if you have acne prone or sensitive skin, this may not be the cleanser for you. But for the price, it's worth trying!

haven't used the product yet but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Spilled all over the box when I received it. Need to be more cautious when wrapping this kind of liquid products.