Replaced soap and shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2546846 on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a shampoo as well as an all over body wash and for my face. Great stuff! Usually soaps irritate my face but not this one. Its great as a replacement shampoo because shampoo dries out my hair. I use with my regular conditioner. I still have to moisturize after and its has the slightest "pool" (chlorine) scent to it, but its very mild.

good

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good cleanser for good money

Mild but effective

Posted by Reviewer1610619 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a cleanser with lactic acid and/or low pH and this is so far the only one I have found. It's great! Soft and gentle yet cleans perfectly.

Great for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1487245 on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When eczema breaks out on my hands just getting water on them is painful, let alone soap getting into the cracks. This cleanser actually soothes my hands as I wash. It doesn't heal the eczema, but it helps.

Not very suitable for dry face skin

Posted by 5410757787867981056 on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If using daily, makes my dry face skin even more dry. But perfect as a body wash. Huge bottle - will empty it in 6-12 months I guess

good value and very mild

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Huge bottle for the price, this will last for ages. It's very mild, no scent and leaves skin clean - I don't have to use a separate make up remover. I like the pump bottle too.

Nice skin cleanser

Posted by laasmux on Oct 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Big bottle with low price. Cleanser removes dirt and cosmetic well, but it is quite runny and when gets in eye it burns

great

Posted by 4732527712217425044 on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good, will buy it again

Lasts for months

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This bottle literally lasts for about three months, with daily use. It is a large bottle, and only a little is needed. It is very plain, with no sensation or fragrance, so I actually got bored with it. I prefer a soap with a refreshing scent and feel, although this one is a very good value.

Sounds good

Posted by Karepula on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I received it a few days ago, so it's too soon to notice any changes, but after washing my face with this cleaner skin feels good, not irritated or dry. I like the ingredients - it's absolutely organic and nature friendly. Will write a review one month later to say more about this product.