Replaced soap and shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a shampoo as well as an all over body wash and for my face. Great stuff! Usually soaps irritate my face but not this one. Its great as a replacement shampoo because shampoo dries out my hair. I use with my regular conditioner. I still have to moisturize after and its has the slightest "pool" (chlorine) scent to it, but its very mild.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Third time ordering it:-) A light and fragrance-free cleanser for daily use. Doesn't get rid of black heads or anything, but removes facial oil well. Can also remove light make-up if you wash your face twice with the cleanser. I use it in the morning and before bedtime, and it's not that drying even though you need to moisturize after use. Good for sensitive skin.

good

Posted by Elenka on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good cleanser for good money

Mild but effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a cleanser with lactic acid and/or low pH and this is so far the only one I have found. It's great! Soft and gentle yet cleans perfectly.

Great for eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When eczema breaks out on my hands just getting water on them is painful, let alone soap getting into the cracks. This cleanser actually soothes my hands as I wash. It doesn't heal the eczema, but it helps.

Nutribiotic Sensitive Skin Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can only use this cleanser once a day at the most, or else it is too drying for my face. However, it removes dirt and makeup really well - so I like to use it in the evening.

Not very suitable for dry face skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If using daily, makes my dry face skin even more dry. But perfect as a body wash. Huge bottle - will empty it in 6-12 months I guess

good value and very mild

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Huge bottle for the price, this will last for ages. It's very mild, no scent and leaves skin clean - I don't have to use a separate make up remover. I like the pump bottle too.

Nice skin cleanser

Posted by laasmux on Oct 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Big bottle with low price. Cleanser removes dirt and cosmetic well, but it is quite runny and when gets in eye it burns

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good, will buy it again