rice protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

dissolves well in water, flavouring could b made a little stronger as harly any vaniilla taste. otherwise an Awesome after workout drink. significantly reduces muscle ftique on the next day . great for vegans and lactose intolerence !

Very Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2007 | Verified Purchase

My two yr old has serious food allergies so this is an excellent producut for us. I make him banana shakes with it. Rice milk, banana and a huge scoop of this powder with ice in the blender is awesome - the whole family asks for them. I add ground flax seed to mine and it's really yummy. Even the vanilla flavored poweder just mixed with the rice milk is really delicious alone.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started with this product because it is recommended by Dr. Mark Hyman of the UltraSimple Diet fame. I've stayed with it because it is delicious as well. I have it in a shake with blueberries, water and flax seeds each morning and it's all I need for a breakfast that sustains me.

It's Protein, it's rice and it tastes like Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pretty plain vanilla review - I like this stuff, been using it for the last 2 years. I prefer the Vanilla over the chocolate and berry flavors. The vanilla goes well with just about everything, i even add a little to my morning smoothie thatis mostly green mix.

Best tasting rice protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Of 5 or 6 brands I've tried, this is the best tasting rice protein powder. It still has a bit of a grainy texture when mixed into liquids, but that's just the nature of rice protein. This vanilla tastes much better than the plain. In addition to mixing this into fruit smoothies, you can also stir it into nut butters or bake it into cookies.

Fine powder rice protein

Posted by vegannomadguide on July 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great quality rice protein. Although more expensive than the NOW brand, this is much finer powder, mixes better and has a subtle vanilla taste. Mixes well with just water. No added sugar or sweeteners!

nice flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent flavor, first rice protein I can tolerate

Tastes Awful

Posted by HealthyGuy on November 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder tastes awful on it's own (mixed with water) but is okay with a banana or juice. It's good value.

Nutribiotic rice protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has the best texture of any of the low carb rice protein powders I've tried. Flavour is manageable.

Product was not sealed HIGHLY DANGEROUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was delivered to me open. One bottle had the seal on the lid but it was clearly not sealing anything. The other bottle had no seal at all !! Is this a problem from the factory or the products were manipulated during distribution? Either way, this is HIGHLY DANGEROUS TO OUR HEALTH. I already contacted Iherb describing this issue and demanding my money back. Lets see what happens. Dear Iherb, please contact NutriBiotic to clarify this problem before someone gets health issues of any kind. Jaime Salazar Basel, Switzerland