my hubands favorite greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

they have all the best ingredients in one and help alkalize. He feels great having a smoothie with them every morning.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started drinking progreens to maintain my health. It has a good taste, easy to drink, definitely you can keep the habit everyday. I drink with juice/water. I feel good.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taste is reminiscent of Pirate's Booty snacks. I find the taste tolerable, but I always mix it with whey protein powder, almond milk, and some type of fruit. I don't think I would be able to drink it alone mixed just with the liquid.

Immune booster, GI regulator, keeps me balanced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using ProGreens for six years now; ever since my DCM recommended it for me. I notice when I don't take it (like I run out and am slow on ordering more...) and I am more likely to catch whatever bug is going around and I am just a little less regular, if you know what I mean...

marmitch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One of the highest quality green formulas out there. This is a great product. Easy to blend in your choice of liquid.

Great way to get your greens!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Current nutritional research shows that we should be having at least 5 cups of veggies a day. This is my back up for the days that I don't get enough and my health care provider recommends it as a meal substitute for people who are trying to lose weight as well. It is the best tasting green supplement I have tried and also the most non-allergenic for those of you (like me) with food allergies.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taste is ok, and rally gives you a "fresh" and power start it mixed in a banana shake as first thing in the morning...

great overall suppliment

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good mix of everything...

Cindy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best tasting green drink. Excellent quality

Get your greens!

Posted by alison-lane on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I have loads more energy - some would say too much!