Lymph cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have breast cancer which had caused tightness in the lymph system in my arm - I couldn't straighten my arm. In three weeks of use (2 capsules twice a day in yogurt, empty stomach, with 3 grams of Omega 3) I saw complete mobility restored. After a dose I could actually feel lymph draining. I intend to add Phytoartemisinin to my protocol now - it cleans cell receptors and maintains efficacy of artemisinin. Hope iHerb decides to carry it as well.

Good for Babesiosis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Lyme literate doc (PhD Chinese medicine; Licenced Physicians Asst.) recommends this brand for quality and because it has an extract of the whole plant for better metabolization as per natropathic principles, plus the pure active ingredient artemisinin for potency, as per mainstream allopathic medicine principles. Not as strong as or an effective substitute for the pharmaceutical anti-protozoan Mepron, but the most potent form of Artemisia I've found. This is a good deal at nearly 1/2 the usual retail price.

Lyme co-infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Artemisinin is used in a non-drug treatment for one of the co-infections which often accompanies the Lyme disease infection from a tick bite.Allergy Research group has one of the best products.

super product/price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has bladder cancer. This is one of the many supplements that he has been taking. Getting these products here are about 1/2 of what we have been paying at the doctors office.

to get rid of babesia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor suggested this herb and the brand to get rid of babesia. The brand is good because it's concentrated so you don't have to take as many pills.

Valuable Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has a good combination of the Artimisinin with the whole herb for enhanced action. I have found it helpful for treating Babesiosis.

did not have an anti-cancer effect

Posted by lifeispain on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

there are many studies that claim this has anti-cancer properties and kills or slows tumor/cancerous cell growth. I took this over the course of a month and comparing various imaging of my body, the effected area did not reduce in size. I cannot pinpoint any positive effects that this had on my body. HOWEVER after doing some research, the Nutricology brand did seem to be the most legit with 3rd party testing. So I found it worth the gamble to pay more for a higher quality product. Unfortunately it did not help me personally.

made me dizzy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately it made me severely dizzy. So I can't take it.

Skin cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I tried this on my skin cancers, mixed it with 50/50 DMSO and orally per Dr. Jay Rowen's Second Opinion letter instructions. It did not work for me.

Import into EU is not allowed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I never received my order. I'm living in an EU country and the product is not permitted in the EU. It was stopped by the customs.

1 2 3