Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried these out because I was tired of swallowing pills and wanted a tastier alternative. I thought they wouldn't taste so good (because b vitamins usually tastes pretty gross) but I was very pleasantly surprised. They taste great, like sweet strawberries! (Obviously not a true strawberry but the usual strawberry candy.) They may have a very, very slight aftertaste of vitamins, but it's VERY slight. I highly recommend these!

Great tasting B gummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting! Makes a great snack.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

WOW What a great way to get the B vitamins! These taste so good - you wish you could eat them like candy!!!! MY daughter could never take B vitamins - she claimed that they bothered her stomach -- well, eureka --finally something that she loves, and I love them too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it!

Taste great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son, my daughter, my wife and me love its taste. It helps me to feel more energy. It helps me to be able to concentrate better. I love this and will recommend to my friends. I already bought a few bottles for my friends.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Excellent product, 100% recommended !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice taste and easy way to get your vitamins in the morning !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are so yummy! If I need a vitamin B boost or if I haven't eaten any meat in a while, I take one of these gummies. It is hard to stop at just one, but one is all you need to get a good dose of all the B vitamins.

B vitamins