Very affordable and works just as good as expensive formulas

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This probiotic definately works. 'Good bacteria' arrived live and active. I experienced positive changes just after taking first capsule: less bloating, overall improvement in digestion Probiotics of Bifidum group should help with constipation,Lactobacillus rhamnosus will relieve symptoms of urogenital yeast infections My adivice is to take 1 capsule 30-6o minutes before breakfast on empty stomach, avoid hot drinks. It has 7 billions of 8 different strains in each 1 capsule so one a day should be enough. However, you can increase to 2-3 capsules a day if you are taking antibiotics. Allow 2-3 hours between taking antibiotics and probiotics. Another good point- capsules are relatively small and easy to swallow so you don't need to break a capsule which prevents 'good bacteria' from being destroyed by bile and gastric juices. Very young children should take 1 capsule every other day. And finally, include in your diet fermented foods such as sourkraut, kefir,yogurts to help maintain healthy balance of beneficial bacteria that you received after taking this probiotic supplement

Seems to work, even at this low dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps this will explain why this one seems to be as effective as others we have tried: Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere ne4ar the advertised potency.

C. Moore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used PB 8 for years now, I am a type II diabetic, and I have not had any yeast infections since being on this product!

Use until gone

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Everyone can benefit from using probiotics a couple of times a year. Use until gone, don't try and save them, they will weaken in time. Just buy another bottle when you feel it's time to use them again. I did the "milk test" and these do have live cultures.

I have used this for 10 years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product keeps my body in balance. I get horrible yeast infections if I do not take acidophilus. I have tried a bunch of different brands, and this particular brand is the best.

Great selection of strains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I work in pharmacy, and buy these here....much better strain selection then most Aussie versions. Especially for those of us with leaky gut. Easy to Swallow too, and no need to fridge them if your house is a stable normal temperature. Also great value for money. Ps. Can make coconut yoghurt successfully too! And I'm a no fus: Open a few capsules into the warmish coconut milk, stir, and throw in an easyo thermos overnight. Fridge for the day, and your set!

Coincidence or not?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought I'd try this product to see if perhaps taking probiotics would help with my occasional nasty night-time visitor - acid reflux. I had twice been given a 30 day prescription for this problem, and it worked, but eventually the reflux would come back. From the time I started taking it to now, about 5 months later, I haven't had a single recurrence. Except for twice during the school holidays when my routine was disrupted and I didn't take it for several days. This is not medical evidence of course, but I take 2 a day, almost every day, and it seems to work for me.

My mom uses these every day.

Posted by BJoyce on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

She has a rather delicate stomach and these help her tremendously. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Best Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best quality probiotics I have tried. Needs no refrigeration. I keep it in the medicine cabinet. Taken regularly, it helps prevent gas and bloating from poor digestion and those horrible candida yeast infections.

Works great, easy to take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I swear by probiotics, and when anyone has any sort of stomach or reflux problems, I tell them to start on these. Ive had bouts of stomach pains and "whatnot" and will take 2 of these and with in a half hour im feeling better!