Seems to work, even at this low dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps this will explain why this one seems to be as effective as others we have tried: Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere ne4ar the advertised potency.

Use until gone

Posted by Rena61 on January 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

Everyone can benefit from using probiotics a couple of times a year. Use until gone, don't try and save them, they will weaken in time. Just buy another bottle when you feel it's time to use them again. I did the "milk test" and these do have live cultures.

C. Moore

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used PB 8 for years now, I am a type II diabetic, and I have not had any yeast infections since being on this product!

I have used this for 10 years

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product keeps my body in balance. I get horrible yeast infections if I do not take acidophilus. I have tried a bunch of different brands, and this particular brand is the best.

Great selection of strains

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I work in pharmacy, and buy these here....much better strain selection then most Aussie versions. Especially for those of us with leaky gut. Easy to Swallow too, and no need to fridge them if your house is a stable normal temperature. Also great value for money. Ps. Can make coconut yoghurt successfully too! And I'm a no fus: Open a few capsules into the warmish coconut milk, stir, and throw in an easyo thermos overnight. Fridge for the day, and your set!

Coincidence or not?

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought I'd try this product to see if perhaps taking probiotics would help with my occasional nasty night-time visitor - acid reflux. I had twice been given a 30 day prescription for this problem, and it worked, but eventually the reflux would come back. From the time I started taking it to now, about 5 months later, I haven't had a single recurrence. Except for twice during the school holidays when my routine was disrupted and I didn't take it for several days. This is not medical evidence of course, but I take 2 a day, almost every day, and it seems to work for me.

My mom uses these every day.

Posted by BJoyce on April 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

She has a rather delicate stomach and these help her tremendously. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Best Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best quality probiotics I have tried. Needs no refrigeration. I keep it in the medicine cabinet. Taken regularly, it helps prevent gas and bloating from poor digestion and those horrible candida yeast infections.

Works great, easy to take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I swear by probiotics, and when anyone has any sort of stomach or reflux problems, I tell them to start on these. Ive had bouts of stomach pains and "whatnot" and will take 2 of these and with in a half hour im feeling better!

Does the job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product does the job and it does not need refrigeration - a big consideration when traveling.