Good and value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cheapest of the bunch, and felt better after a couple of weeks on this

Noticed improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

My overall health improved, also I noticed no more Candida effects and better immunity.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product and the price

Works for Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for over 2 months now. It is helping me get off acid blockers and restoring the healthy probiotics in my gut. I've started my husband on this and he's been on it for 2-3 weeks but it's now nauseating him. I can take two in the AM with no issues but my husband has to cut back to one to not be nauseated. I've even taken it at night. Works great for me in AM or PM.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

works very well

nice for the price

Posted by kanaca on February 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I solid product that actually gets into your gut, versus the multitude other and more expensive probiotics that you just end up passing.

Posted by KMOMO7 on January 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years. I sprinkle an open capsule on baby food to clear up diaper rash and gi problems. I give it to older family members as soon as rumors of stomach flu start. It works to keep us healthy and clear up stubborn bugs sooner. BONUS: mix the powder with Desitin original to clear up aggressive fungus diaper rashes with in 24 hours. Haven't tried on athlete's foot, but who knows?

good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

good choice~

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since this is a "keep your digestive system in balance" type of product, it's hard to know exactly if it's working or not. I have seen an improvement in my issues, however, and will continue to take them daily.

My cats are doing well on this

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this because it mixes probiotics and prebiotics to help balance the stomach bacteria, which was out of whack in my cats, a few have a problem with systemic yeast. They like the taste will enough to mix it in their wet or raw food, and it has definitely helped tamp down the problem.