Good Bacteria

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Always on my shelf of supplements

PB8

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After taking PB8 for two months my stomach is finially normal again. Also, I can now eat dairy products again.

Nutrition Now PB8

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Keeps me healthy and helps the immune system working. I will keep buying this product as long as you have it in stock.

Great for some

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I checked this product on the web and it ranked No.1 probiotics that is value for money in 2014. It works great for my dad as he keeps saying it helps with his bowel health. For me the effect is not that obvious.

Why Magnesium Stearate is hidden in "proprietary blend" list of ingredients ?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium Stearate is better to avoid, because it is a harmful ingredient, especially if it's taken on a daily basis. For some reason the manufacturer does not indicate MAGNESIUM STEARATE in the list of ingredients(on the left side of description). BUT it is INCLUDED in the "proprietary blend" list of ingredients, on the Right side. Otherwise this probiotic is good. But because of Magnesium Stearate I'll try to look for another brand without it.

Unsure of its effectiveness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Supposedly probiotics have to be stored cold to keep the bacteria alive. Tried culturing a few in warm milk. A good batch could cultivate into yoghurt. This was hit and miss for me. About 20 percent active

I take it on faith

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Frankly I am not able to tell whether it is good or not but I assume it is good since it has been recommended by a reputable person.

Good probiotic blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good probitic blend. Of course, like with herbal products, you need to take it for a longer period - if you expect imminent results, you won't get them. The best is to use it interchangeably with other products.

nutrition now pb8

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think this product is severly overated I ve tried other brands that are cheaper and work just as well

Good for body