You can make yogurt with it, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

... personally I react to it, unfortunately. It makes me tired, sleepy, and gives me brainfog. May be due to me being histamine intolerant: Lactobacillus casei produces histamine. Too bad. May work for others, though.

Not sure if it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for a while now and i can't honestly say if may guts are any better for it. I suffer from regular stomach issues, and the best cure still seems to be rest and relaxation! If only I had more holiday time.

14 billion friendly bacteria

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

PB8 states that 14 billion friendly bacteria are contained in its capsules. The great unknown (as with many pro-biotics which aren't refrigerated) is how many of them are still alive when ingested. I honestly don't know. Hence, I alternate PB8 with Dr. Ohhira's probiotics (which are among iherb's top sellers). Dr. Ohhira's probiotics box states that its capsules contain 900 million friendly bacteria. That's quite a bit less than PB8. Even so, Dr. Ohhira's process of making bacteria seems extremely careful and complete. I'd love to use Ohhira's only, but the product is pricey. Hence, I use both brands as a cost-cutting measure.

average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

average

Cannot Tell Any Difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This one is less expensive than the one I had been taking, but with both I cannot tell any significant difference. I trust that the advice that this is a healthy thing to take is true.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product contain the probiotics that reduce the gas.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not too sure , maybe need to take them a bit longer . i have very bad IBS so maybe i need a stronger make .

no visible effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure this did anything for me.

Not bad, BUT for a 14 billion Probiotic is it not effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yes it is not bad. For 14 billion bacteria Probiotic, i took 2 daily for digestion aid purpose and overall gut and bowel health. And instead of feeling good in my digestion but i still feel bloated many times and not potent enough. I have to pop in some digestion tablets.

I got a stomachache after took this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I dont know why I got a stomachache after took this. Also It doesnt effect to my constipation.

1 2