You can make yogurt with it, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

... personally I react to it, unfortunately. It makes me tired, sleepy, and gives me brainfog. May be due to me being histamine intolerant: Lactobacillus casei produces histamine. Too bad. May work for others, though.

Not sure if it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for a while now and i can't honestly say if may guts are any better for it. I suffer from regular stomach issues, and the best cure still seems to be rest and relaxation! If only I had more holiday time.

14 billion friendly bacteria

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

PB8 states that 14 billion friendly bacteria are contained in its capsules. The great unknown (as with many pro-biotics which aren't refrigerated) is how many of them are still alive when ingested. I honestly don't know. Hence, I alternate PB8 with Dr. Ohhira's probiotics (which are among iherb's top sellers). Dr. Ohhira's probiotics box states that its capsules contain 900 million friendly bacteria. That's quite a bit less than PB8. Even so, Dr. Ohhira's process of making bacteria seems extremely careful and complete. I'd love to use Ohhira's only, but the product is pricey. Hence, I use both brands as a cost-cutting measure.

average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

average

Cannot Tell Any Difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This one is less expensive than the one I had been taking, but with both I cannot tell any significant difference. I trust that the advice that this is a healthy thing to take is true.

PB8/ ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my mom. She said so far so good. Anyway, if the expirationdate can be exteneded longer, would be very nice.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product contain the probiotics that reduce the gas.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not too sure , maybe need to take them a bit longer . i have very bad IBS so maybe i need a stronger make .

no visible effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure this did anything for me.

Not bad, BUT for a 14 billion Probiotic is it not effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yes it is not bad. For 14 billion bacteria Probiotic, i took 2 daily for digestion aid purpose and overall gut and bowel health. And instead of feeling good in my digestion but i still feel bloated many times and not potent enough. I have to pop in some digestion tablets.

1 2