Best we have used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have tried other probiotics and keep coming back to PB8, so have been using this daily for the last year or so. Consistantly good product and a very reasonable price from IHerb.

Good for your stomach!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really good product! My stomach is so much better now. Just a little tip if you use it together with olive leaf extract (which I do) you should not take them at the same time of the day, because the olive leaf extract can kill som of the good bacterias in this product, so I was recommended to take the extract in the morning, and PB8 in the evening before bedtime.

probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These probiotics are 14 million strong. They help to create a strong and healthy digestive system. They do not have to be refrigerated so could do well traveling.

Dead bacteria

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried to make yogurt by using these pills as a starter, but these are not working. It seems that there is no alive bacteria at all.

Can't say enough.

Posted by LWHealthyeater on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Started taking this product 15 years ago, since then tried others, but I have always come back to this product. One of the better non-refrigerated probotics.

DONT BUY

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

IHerb are the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only do they ignore emails and requests for information but when they finally get around to answering you, they ask you to explain the situation, even though it has been explained over and over to them. They will provide you with cookie cutter customer service answers such as "we understand and are sorry" , but nothing gets resolved. I found them to be patronizing and will never use them again. If you want to deal with a company who has terrible customer service they are are a great fit.

POSSIBLY THE BEST PROBIOTIC ON THE MARKET

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I TAKE ONE TABLET OF PB8 EVERY DAY AND I FIND THAT IT PROTECTS ME AGAINST MOST BACTERIAL INFECTIONS IN FOOD. IT REALLY REPOPULATES THE GUT WITH BENEFICIAL ORGANISMS.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was having problems with urinary track infections and constipation and this product has cured both of these. Plus, since I've been taking it, my immune system seems to be a lot stronger!

You can make yogurt with it, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

... personally I react to it, unfortunately. It makes me tired, sleepy, and gives me brainfog. May be due to me being histamine intolerant: Lactobacillus casei produces histamine. Too bad. May work for others, though.

great product

Posted by AisTeja on Sep 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

was helpful to get back to normal my digestive system