Nutritional

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nutritional for exercise, but takes a long time to dissolve compare to the other Nuun I bought. But sometimes patience pays!

Odd Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've only tried the pomegranate blueberry flavour of nuun, but I found this one quite odd tasting. It's definitely grape but there's something off about it.

Easily my favourite Nuun flavour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

I buy multiples of this flavour when placing my Nuun/iHerb order, it is that good of a flavour!

i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

a very good one for athlete

Great! I prefer the Kola flavour, but it's still very nice!!

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like stevia but I like this . Maybe there isn't much stevia in it , or none at all which could explain why I love them. I don't know but these Nuun tabs are great. You just can't get this kind of quality here in Australia. People here are still popping Beroccas like it's 1995. Really you could just take a b vitamin and drink a good quality hydration drink like this one. Try these and all the other types on iherb. So many great alternatives!

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not the tastiest thing in the world, but they are bearable and help me with my low blood pressure.

I like every Nuun flavour except this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like every Nuun flavour from the Active series, except this one. It does not taste like grape at all. It is more a medicinal taste.

Sickeningly sweet and chalky

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Too sweet Takes quite a while to dissolve

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Takes ages to dissolve in water, taste is OK, not very sweet. Don't think ill buy again. Smells amazing though