Odd Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've only tried the pomegranate blueberry flavour of nuun, but I found this one quite odd tasting. It's definitely grape but there's something off about it.

i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a very good one for athlete

Great! I prefer the Kola flavour, but it's still very nice!!

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like stevia but I like this . Maybe there isn't much stevia in it , or none at all which could explain why I love them. I don't know but these Nuun tabs are great. You just can't get this kind of quality here in Australia. People here are still popping Beroccas like it's 1995. Really you could just take a b vitamin and drink a good quality hydration drink like this one. Try these and all the other types on iherb. So many great alternatives!

Nutritional

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nutritional for exercise, but takes a long time to dissolve compare to the other Nuun I bought. But sometimes patience pays!

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not the tastiest thing in the world, but they are bearable and help me with my low blood pressure.

I like every Nuun flavour except this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like every Nuun flavour from the Active series, except this one. It does not taste like grape at all. It is more a medicinal taste.

Sickeningly sweet and chalky

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Too sweet Takes quite a while to dissolve

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Takes ages to dissolve in water, taste is OK, not very sweet. Don't think ill buy again. Smells amazing though