love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

use at a cold, dripping on the pillow at night, all night nose breathing well

Works wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used Olba massage oils for a while now. The formula seems more complex and effective than others I've tried. A few drops in a hot shower is wonderfully spa-like and tension relieving. Highly recommended.

Olbas Therapeutic, Olbas Oil, 0.32 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We can't live without this stuff. We mostly use it for sinus problems. We have tried just about everything on the market and this far excedes everything hands down.

Very effective used on itches!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very soothing and fragrant scent which clears the breath. I also use this oil on itches due to mosquito bites and allergy. I apply it to small wounds as well, pressing some oil against the wound for a few minutes with cotton wool. Surprisingly, it doesn't sting and facilitates healing. It certainly worked after a number of applications where fungal cream failed on a small spot.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good!!

과연 올바스네요. This product is great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

중국에 한 달정도 머무르게 될 것 같아 호흡기 질환 예방 목적으로 사갔는데, 잘 지내고 온 것 같아요. 코가 간질거리고 목이 따끔할 때, 자기 전에 뚜껑 열어서 맡으니까 다음날에 어느 정도 멀쩡해지더라구요. 아직 많이 남아서 집에서는 휘향해서 사용하고 있습니다. It helped me not to catch a cold. When you smell bad, you can also use it. I recommend you to use this one!

I like the smell, clears my nose and chest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this for everything. I find the smell comforting. I use it for insect bite, tummy aches, headaches and blocked nose.

Really refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil and will repurchase when I'm finished with this vile. I use this every night...a little dap under my nose...which sends me to a really refreshing sleep. Much better than using the famous "salve" that people typically use ;) I just want to emphasize that you can benefit from this each night (or day, when you need a quick refreshing jolt), and not only when you have a cold!

Olbas oil is easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this product helped to clear my airways and it is quite pleasant to use. I have used it before and am quite happy to recommend it.

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this product by putting a little under my nose to help me breathe when I have a cold. I can't say it has directly gotten rid of a problem but it soothes me.