safer than I3C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helped immensely with estrogen dominance. Oily hair and skin improved. Endo symptoms greatly subsided. Mood improved. Pain diminished. No side effects.

The most powerful supplement to combat estrogen dominance!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

IT WORKS!!! Finally discovered the supplement that is taking away the extreme exhaustion and chronic fatigue I've suffered from for 2 decades because of undiagnosed estrogen dominance. One pill and I feel the difference. Major relief in 15-20 minutes but it acts super-fast! I'm thrilled with this. I also take pregnenolone and maca with occasional progesterone cream but out of the 4, this is the cadillac of estrogen nukers! Unfortunately because I take 4 per day I ran out during Memorial Day and had to order at my local store: they didn't have this so I bought another brand that's double the money and half as potent. This is the best bar none! I don't need to try other brands. Please NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS!

The best out of them all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many Dim's and none are as good as this brand, 2 caps daily is enough to see me through and avoid severe PMS.

Best DIM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This DIM seems to gel with my body best. Have noticed a huge improvement in my skin, hormone levels are balanced (checked after 4 months of using 200mg of this DIM daily) and the "love handles" fat is melting away -- usually this is the last place I lose fat and is very stubborn. Very happy with this DIM and always arrives quickly and at reasonable price.

Eureka! It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Both my husband and I have been using this product. My husband has regained energy and stamina, and his "man boobs" have significantly reduced in size. He is 66 years old. I haven't taken it as regularly as him, but I notice an increase in energy when I do.

Olympian Labs Inc. , Dim, 60 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Really balanced my hormones. I also use Maca Powder but this made a big difference in a positive way.

Review of supplement product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this product as part of an estrogen detox. Within the first 7 days I went down over a dress size in my thighs, an area where large skin folds indicate high estrogen levels in people. This product did exactly what it was supposed to do, it was easy to take and I felt fine whilst doing my detox. I will come back to this product next time I do a detox! Thanks

excellent for peri-menopause and estrogen dominance

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this in conjunction with Thorne calcium d-glucarate to help my body process excess estrogen and excrete it. These two supplements together have eliminated my symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats, weepiness, and bloating.

Cured my hormonal acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Last year I started having terrible hormonal acne after I stopped breasfeeding. I've always had bad skin except for the times I've been pregnant or bfing so I knew my skin would probably get a bit worse since my hormones would go all wonky again. Well.. my face literally blew up, for a little over 6 months my skin went from being almost clear to the point where my whole face was congested and filled with inflamed pimples (those deep, monsterous ones that are impossible to conceal). I tried everything I could think of. Vit A, fish oil, zinc, eating really clean, I eliminated dairy and gluten out of my diet (I still try to do that) and nothing helped. Then I read about DIM and started to take 2 caps daily, one with breakfast and one with lunch. After two weeks my complexion looked completely different, it wasn't an oily, red mess with two billion red spots anymore. I've been taking DIM for 5 months now and I'm almost always clear and my face has a nice even tone to it. If I do get a breakout it's around my ovulation and/or if I eat absolutely terribly for a few days. I love this stuff, it really helped me.

1 2