Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this product as part of an estrogen detox. Within the first 7 days I went down over a dress size in my thighs, an area where large skin folds indicate high estrogen levels in people. This product did exactly what it was supposed to do, it was easy to take and I felt fine whilst doing my detox. I will come back to this product next time I do a detox! Thanks

excellent for peri-menopause and estrogen dominance

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this in conjunction with Thorne calcium d-glucarate to help my body process excess estrogen and excrete it. These two supplements together have eliminated my symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats, weepiness, and bloating.

Cured my hormonal acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Last year I started having terrible hormonal acne after I stopped breasfeeding. I've always had bad skin except for the times I've been pregnant or bfing so I knew my skin would probably get a bit worse since my hormones would go all wonky again. Well.. my face literally blew up, for a little over 6 months my skin went from being almost clear to the point where my whole face was congested and filled with inflamed pimples (those deep, monsterous ones that are impossible to conceal). I tried everything I could think of. Vit A, fish oil, zinc, eating really clean, I eliminated dairy and gluten out of my diet (I still try to do that) and nothing helped. Then I read about DIM and started to take 2 caps daily, one with breakfast and one with lunch. After two weeks my complexion looked completely different, it wasn't an oily, red mess with two billion red spots anymore. I've been taking DIM for 5 months now and I'm almost always clear and my face has a nice even tone to it. If I do get a breakout it's around my ovulation and/or if I eat absolutely terribly for a few days. I love this stuff, it really helped me.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking for about a year to improve my estrogen ratio to be anti-cancer. Very good product!

Be careful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product caused me serious liver problems, be careful with dosage.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used these tablets for a year now and they have significantly improved and cleared my skin. I can highly recommend them!

This didn't help me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It actually made the random hairs on my face worse. It could be because my hormones are just that messed up. I'll try it again after taking calcium d glucarate, with which I seem to be having better luck.

They changed them

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I spent few bottles of this DIM and it worked wonders but then they changed the pills (I am not sure how as the ingredients stated are the same, they just look and smell a bit different) and after that, all the symptoms came back and they stopped working.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Although I feel skeptical, I did do some research on DIM, and it has some very positive benefits for health. Being a person with PCOS, I have tried to find relief from many of the symptoms. I do believe this has helped me with my cycle, need to continue taking it to see if next month is the same or if this month was a 'fluke'.

Yuk Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are the foulest tasting capsule I've ever had in 50 years of taking supplements.

1 2 3 4