Acne and dysmenorrhea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my 2nd bottle... and I am so happy that it really helps my acne and dysmenorrhea. Huge improvement on my skin even on the 1st bottle, and I noticed that my dysmenorrhea is now tolerable that it was for the past years. Will continue using this.

Dim is Bright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good for workouts. I just walk, but it helps others. Before I walk, I take this and it gives me energy. I love iHerb, they are very reliable, provide fast service and they have great prices, too. Bev In AZ

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect

simple

Posted by truevitality on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you want a straight DIM without other ingredients, this is the one to use

glad to find this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This item is essential for women who need help with hormone challenges and I was THRILLED to find a QUALITY version of it was available online for a reasonable price. Your service makes it possible for those of us who don't live in a major centre to get the quality products we need.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good Product.

I guess it helps

Posted by Torya86 on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have acne. And i thought I would give it a try. I guess it does help. As I do have less acne, at least it seems so. It smells little weird at the beginning. But I kinda got used to it.

Broke out in hives and welts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had to get medical help for the all over rash this product caused. My eyes got swollen and I had the rash for 24 hrs and saw it was not improving. Scary feeling. Benadryl did not work. Steroid shot helped some.

May have helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have gynecomstia, and so i took this. I don't know if my hormonal profile improved at all, nor do I know if taking aromatase inhibitors will really help my gyno. But I gave it a shot, I'm sure it did something but since I didn't take any blood tests I don't know if this worked.

Cheap, possibly effective but not as good as alternative.

Posted by bodybuilder on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking 3,6,17-Androstenetrione about a year ago and it worked perfectly... Manboobs decreased in size dramatically within a month... I thought i'd switch and try something cheapr.. manboobs doubled in size after about a week so I switched back... It might work on blocking some estrogen but just not as effective as the "MORE EXPENSIVE" alternative...