Great Product

Posted by MarnieClark on January 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for some time now . I'm almost 13 years past a breast cancer diagnosis and am completely well. I use this on a regular basis - not all the time - but several times per year when I feel I need it. Yes, it can make your urine change color (mine is orange!) but I look on that as a good thing - it's obviously having an effect. I like this a lot and would not hesitate to recommend it to others. By the way, my breast cancer tumor was progesterone receptor positive, estrogen receptor negative. One of the first things my naturopath did was to recommend DIM.

Brilliant product with no nasties!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best DIM currently on i-Herb. It contains no nasties and represents good value for money. My Naturopath recommended this DIM to reduce my E1 Estrogen levels (in conjunction with dietary changes and other supplements).

Highly pleased and have re-ordered repeatedly for over a year.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

After reading about released studies on the web that shows DIM holds promise as a metabolite that acts as a chemo-protective and anti-proliferative compound I recommended this to a family member among other supplements. Very satisfied with the overall results.

Don't waste your money

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Do your homework, there's only one DIM product on the market with clinical studies that prove absorption and this isn't it.

Really Helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have estrogen and this helps remove excess estrogen form my body! Started working right away!

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, turns your wee orange which is strange but has definitely helped me in weight loss end problems

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using it for a week and it's working really well so far!! Great for vegans

Repeat Customer

Posted by Health-YourWealth on May 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

On a high dose protocol. I chose Olympian Labs for quality and dosage for the price. Regularly taking OL's DIM for months now.

No Effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

No magical effects in terms of skin and hormone health. But then again I don't believe vegetables or broccoli are the stuff of magic.