Helpful nightime formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has been helpful for physical recovery from exercise for this middle aged man.

very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't do your reps for you...lol...works very well and I have had steady gains of 20lbs in 3 months. I also use with creatine for a better overall results. Eat well, work harder and prosper!

PRODUTO OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

O PRODUTO É ÓTMO!

ok A++++

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'M FRON BRAZIL AND ALL OK THIS PRODUCT IN MY HANDS THANKS

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

Produto muito bom, resultados satisfatórios em 2 semanas.

i received something different

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received something different no like what show here in supplement facts I feel angry now disappointed

👍

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

👍👍👍👍👍👍

Love it for my husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I notice a difference in my husband when taking this. Make sure you take it at night on an empty stomach. He looked like he has worked out and is more pumped. Even though he doesn't! Now getting him to actually work out and then we'd be talking! Haha! I would recommend this product to any guy that want to build up! Will buy again form iHerb!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

Work well

Side Effects Are Good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm 36 and do shift work. Been feeling lerthagic lately as time is taking it's toll.. Took these for only 2 days and felt more energy and less tired (especially after "night activities in bed") - Recovery after night shifts and ahem are noticeable, going for round 2 shortly was surprising.. - Morning wood is unbelievable.. feel like a teenager sometimes in that department - Better quality of sleep - Body fat IS down noticeably (even when I didn't go to the gym for a week) Gonna order me one or two more bottles and follow the instructions to cycle this. Can't wait to see gains in the gym though Overall should've bought this a long time ago instead of wasting money on multiple supplements

1 2