Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 43 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

In my 21st year taking Grape Seed Ex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product and I've used many in the two decades taking this antioxidant. No cold or flu in almost 21 yrs No allergy/sinus drugs Gum health excellent Eye health excellent And more issues I believe are working in my body.

Thanks for your feedback!

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I could feel and see the difference in my skin during the 10-14 day break after I had finished the first bottle. Was taking most times 2 caps at around 8-9pm (just followed somebody's advice in the reviews here). Never tried other brands primarily due to the prices. However, while on the gse the skin looks better and glowing. Yesterday started the second bottle, 2 caps in the evening and woke up today to the better looking complexion. 4 stars only because the effect doesn't stay when off this. Would appreciate it more if I could take it with breaks say 1 bottle (which lasts for 50 days min) to a month-long break or for 3 months twice a year. Закончила 1-ю баночку и сделала переррыв примерно в 10-14 дней - разница на коже заметна. Принимала в основном по 2к (иногда по 1) в 8-9 вечера (кто-то здесь в отзывах сказал, что так принимает его всю жизнь). Другие бренды не пробовала в основном из-за цен. Однако, пока принимаешь ЭВК, кожа выглядит значительно лучше, светится. Вчера начала вторую баночку, так же 2к вечером, на утро сегодня вижу сразу улучшение цвета лица даже при том, что абсолютно не выспалась. 4 звезды именно потому, что эффект не накопительным мне кажется, а "здесь и сейчас". Была бы более довольна, если бы принимать можно было с перерывом в 1мес., скажем, при том, что баночки мин на 50 дней хватит, или 3 мес через 3. Но в целом очень даже)))

Thanks for your feedback!

Good enought with this price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to take GNC Grapeseed Extract. I soon try this one in replaced of GNC as this one is affordable. I take two pills before sleep and wake up with radiant skin. Good enough with this price. Will re-purchase soon.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After one month my skin is very smooth and glow.

Thanks for your feedback!

good for health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Take this before sleeping.wake up with more smooth and radiance skin.amazing anti-oxidants product.i would love it.<3

Thanks for your feedback!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Produce good for my skin

Thanks for your feedback!

Not a good beginning.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The inner seals went away as I opened the bottles (2). A lot of product could be found out of the pills. My overall impression was bad. I think I won´t reorder from Olympian.

Thanks for your feedback!

Olympian Labs Inc., Grape Seed Extract, 200 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i love this item! it's good for skin such as make fresh even if i go to sleep late, make my skin to be bright and very smooth. must have item!

Thanks for your feedback!

Trying

Posted by yyuenhk on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is good evidence that grape seed extract can help treat chronic venous insufficiency and edema. Bought 4 to try and test~ Thanks! iHerb! :D 葡萄籽說是可以吃的美白精華!抗氧、抗皺、抗斑、抗衰老,抵禦自由基及紫外線,阻礙黑色素沉澱,修護膠原蛋白,增強肌膚亮白彈性,買了4瓶 試試看喔~

Thanks for your feedback!

No discernible effects

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not experience a major impact on my health while using this.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 43 total

1 2 3 4 5