Great quality and service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product, it's an excellent value. The order was pulled and shipped promptly and arrived even earlier than I would have expected.

Protein Vanilla Bean powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think it is good. It gives me the strength I need through a the day. I also take it before going to bed as I sleep better.

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A bit chalky, but not at all offputting. The taste isn't brilliant at first, but I have grown to like it. Decent price.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have tried many protein powders and I liked the content of this one. The flavor was OK, too. I appreciate all the great reviews. That helps with my dedision. The price is right.

good~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i ate this with cacao in water and milk. it tastes good better than other protein products.

As Expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seems particularly sweet. I amusing it mixed with the Sun Warrior rice protein in smoothies. The overall taste seems fine, although at least in this combination it does come across as a little grainy. No noticeable pea taste. No problems with shipping.

a good drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to mix, and pleasant enough to drink, though it would be tastier if the vanilla was more prominent.

pretty tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the product but I wish I had noticed that it was sweetened, I feel that it limits my food combinations

Tastes ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We can't eat dairy or soy protein, so we're grateful to have other options. This protein powder tastes a lot like peas, with a hint of vanilla sweetness. Unless used sparingly in smoothies, oatmeal, etc., my kids really dislike the taste. I add vanilla extract and a bit of stevia or other sweetener to punch up the taste, but it just tastes like peas. Fine for adding to baked goods. When added to hi-carb stuff, it definately makes for a more filling meal that staves off hunger for a substantial amt of time.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

taste very good :)