Enteric Coating a Must!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take 4000 mg's a day of these, so enteric coating is essential. Softgels alone make me taste fish all day! This brand is really nice, no fish after-effects at all and the coating helps them (on this brand) not to get sticky in hot weather. ---Only bad thing is they advertise 2000 mg's, but the serving size is 2 pills. It should read 1000 mg and have a one pill serving size. That messed me up on the pill count I determined for my order and price comparison.

Good taste - Hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

I truly appreciate the enteric coated Omega-3 experience. As advertised, there's no fish after effects (burp, smell or taste), however the 2000 mg tabs were quite large and nd not as smooth to swallow as other geltabs. I'm feeling better overall, but not sure if that's due to me recent use of using omega-3. Hope so. Thanks.

No Fishy Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

These coated pills do as advertised - stop the fishy "push back" of fish smell. Worth the extra cost, since plant based Omega3 sources are not as effective as marine based.