Skeptical at Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was really skeptical about this product. I have been using it for about 4 weeks and I feel it WORKS! I am 51 year old male, that was getting grumpy all the time for no real reason. I take this before bed and I wake in the morning without the grumpy man. I feel a lot clearer and rested when I wake up. I have also started to see less fat around my mid section. To me it is a definite difference.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Really finding it's helping with balancing estrogen and helping with muscle gains.

Great for PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I take this product closer to my period/during this helps with my hormone anxiety - but this is on my second month trying. But when I take it when I am not closer to my period it made me feel super irritated. So I only take this product during my period time :)

Hormone Balance

Posted by kelskicksass on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use these because I notice I get a much more even monthly cycle and I'm less moody etc. I also notice they help with my arm muscle definition slightly. I wouldn't say they're necessary at all, but it's a nice little addition.

DIM 30 capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Large pack small amount of content - would like to see and buy a pack that is actually full. Unnecessarily expensive currently if you add in postage.

Pretty scary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only used the minimum for four days, and had two severe headaches. Never had a headache like it before, and since I stopped using this I haven't had one since. Maybe it will work for someone else, but for me, NO WAY