Must try for someone new to the BCAA game

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using BCAA, so I went with the 60 caps to get an idea of how effective it would be. Honestly, I am very happy with the product. I usually train early morning around 7-7:30. And every day I end up sleeping around 1-2. Which means that when I get up, I am never in my best condition. After getting up, I take 1 capsule on an empty stomach. I did not realise till a week or so (since it was my first time using BCAA, I was unaware of how it will effect my body) how drastically it impacted my body. Even after sleeping for as little as 4.5 hours, I have never been lousy or lazy in the morning just because of 1 capsule on an empty stomach. It works like magic and is very effective. When I do my workout too, I don't think I ever shy away from lifting heavy even with that less sleep. This product is amazing, and I would suggest everyone to give it a try. If you are new to the BCAA game, try this pack of 60 caps first. It has worked well on my body, I hope you feel the same. Also, thank you iHerb for providing supplements at such amazing prices, Couldn't thank you enough!

My systa like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gave this this to my sisther annd she love it

Dont see a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dont see any difference when I use it, take 2 pills before workout.

I like it !!

Posted by 5 percent off C E M 8791 on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This quantity is a good choice if you want to to try BCAA bills. Usually, you need the large bottle because you are going to consume at least four bills per exercise day if not more.

ON product are best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very handy I can take it wherever i go

This is powerful supplement for help my workouts, it is most good for my performance.

Posted by My Page on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

since I am Take 2 capsules when 30 minutes before workouts, it is really improve my performed level. However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.

❤️❤️❤️best BCAA

Posted by Scarlett look at me on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵What an amazing product. If you're looking to prolong muscle endurance, this is definitely the product for you!!❤️😉

Been using these forever, best bang for my buck

Posted by aceunbound on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got into taking BCAA supplements during my time in physical training and wanted to ensure my protein was absorbed correctly. I haven't been in training in a long time but this brand has always been the one I reach for as I take pills daily. They are pretty big but honestly, they work great and I always feel like a new man whenever I take them. Also, they offer hundreds of capsules in each one so I only have to buy them ever so often which really saves me money in the long run.

excellent!

Posted by isaras on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect. quality brand and so cheap. here in australia its 30.00! this product is excellent. good for general health and welleness

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good to increase muscle must be taking daily,i think two tablet is not enough , i advice to use 4 tablet daily for good result .

1 2 3