Awesome Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tasty protein!

Absolutely love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've done a lot of research on protein powders and tried so many. And this is where I stop, this will be my powder for a long time. It tastes very natural, not having too much overpowering of banana. I've also got strawberry and I've had other powders which are strawberry and banana. ON doesn't have a mixture of strawberry/banana. And of course I made my own, duh. It tastes great. The taste is the thing, it could have everything the body needs, but if the taste is tinny or funky, what is the point? This doesn't. Tastes really nice. Mixes ok, with a little help, either from a ball inside my shaker or if I can't find that, just through "brute strength". I do take BCAA's which I think works. The protein powder has BCAA's in it, but I do not feel like that is enough. I work out 6 days a week: a lot of weights and cardio. I sweat a lot. Before I started on the protein and BCAA's, I would get exhausted an hour after I left the gym. Now, I'm full of energy. I sleep 7-9 hours a night. I'm tired when I'm supposed to be. I have started on a lot of supplements for about a year, deciding (based on research) which ones work for me, and which are bunk. I think this is a great powder. Only thing is it doesn't have quite as much protein as my previous one did. But that one was a bit more, didn't taste as good. I am just aware of that, and have a little yogurt/protein with it.

Still the best

Posted by Anton-V on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stiil the best of the best whey protein what is proved by various researches. Banana tastes sweet more than choco, but no so much as strawberry

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

one of the best tastes use it with milk guys.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

looking forward to other products, and more sales

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like it and use it from along time

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is wonderful with the right sweetness, melted easily and not heavy on digestion - strongly recommend as the main product of each exerciser

Optimum Nutrition whey protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very good brand. I got the classic banana flavor, and I liked it a lot.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good

the best protin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Optimum Nutrition, Gold Standard, 100% Whey, Banana Cream, 5 lbs is really the best protin