Awesome Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tasty protein!

Absolutely love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've done a lot of research on protein powders and tried so many. And this is where I stop, this will be my powder for a long time. It tastes very natural, not having too much overpowering of banana. I've also got strawberry and I've had other powders which are strawberry and banana. ON doesn't have a mixture of strawberry/banana. And of course I made my own, duh. It tastes great. The taste is the thing, it could have everything the body needs, but if the taste is tinny or funky, what is the point? This doesn't. Tastes really nice. Mixes ok, with a little help, either from a ball inside my shaker or if I can't find that, just through "brute strength". I do take BCAA's which I think works. The protein powder has BCAA's in it, but I do not feel like that is enough. I work out 6 days a week: a lot of weights and cardio. I sweat a lot. Before I started on the protein and BCAA's, I would get exhausted an hour after I left the gym. Now, I'm full of energy. I sleep 7-9 hours a night. I'm tired when I'm supposed to be. I have started on a lot of supplements for about a year, deciding (based on research) which ones work for me, and which are bunk. I think this is a great powder. Only thing is it doesn't have quite as much protein as my previous one did. But that one was a bit more, didn't taste as good. I am just aware of that, and have a little yogurt/protein with it.

Still the best

Posted by Anton-V on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stiil the best of the best whey protein what is proved by various researches. Banana tastes sweet more than choco, but no so much as strawberry

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

one of the best tastes use it with milk guys.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

looking forward to other products, and more sales

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good

the best protin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Optimum Nutrition, Gold Standard, 100% Whey, Banana Cream, 5 lbs is really the best protin

Fast shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

looks great product very fast shipping i am sure i will order with you again.

WELCOME ALL TO ENJOY EXTRA 10% OFF. PLS CLICK THE LINK BELOW : ***. Get 10 PERCENT OFF HERE. ***.

Posted by GET 10 PERCENT OFF HERE on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time buyer of this flavor, in my opinion it tasted very delicious except slightly sweet. I mixed with 200 ml 0% Fat Skimmed Milk and it tasted awesome, tasted banana milk shake alike... In my opinion , I prefer this banana cream over the double rich chocolate........... Please Copy & Save this *** L H V 8 6 6 *** that never expire and you can use it on your next order at iHerb of every order you placed.. Dears to All (New & Existing)Members of iHerb, Before you check out, Please Welcome to Enjoy ( 10% Off all in total) 5% Off + 5% Rebate you will receive as Loyalty Credit and you can use it on your next order at iHerb of every order you placed. In your shopping cart, simply click enter to apply *** L H V 8 6 6 *** .

The best protein power in the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase