As good as it gets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works as advertised. It's a low-calorie high-protein powder perfect as a supplement for muscle-building diet plans. My favorite way to eat it is put a scoop in a blender with one whole egg, two egg whites, and a big banana. BAM! Protein pancakes.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From Brazil. Good taste, and great results.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good flavour, I mix it with half milk half water & it's delicious. Will definitely buy again. Super speedy delivery as well, thank you!

The most delicious whey protein I've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely the most delicious whey protein I've ever tried and I am really happy for having ordered it. I am pretty satisfied and I am definitely going to order it again pretty soon!

Daniel - Brazil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste and mix well. Nice distribution of BCAA, WPI and WPO. Bad: Twinlab's Whey seems to be cheaper and have almost the same composition. I'll try it next.

dissatisfaction, purchase delayed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Manifesto here my dissatisfaction with iHerb because I made a purchase on the 18th of December and so far I have not received my merchandise, I never saw a purchase taking so long to arrive, I want to know what happened to my merchandise because fezem 43 days! RE500342794SE

Whey GS Optimum Nutrition

Posted by loquaz on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best Wheys that exist in the world. High quality protein. Noticeable gains in a short time. Very good indeed. I recommend.

did not recievef

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just notice i havent recieved it. been half a year since i ordered it

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best protein shake I've had

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first I found the taste to be too underwhelming and mild. The texture of the shake is runny and the chocolate flavour very slight. For people who like a watery shake that tastes like skim milk with a hint of chocolate, this is for you. As I got used to the flavour over the days, it has become more enjoyable. I use it to soak my cereals and it's a great perfect substitute for milk. However, because of the thinness of the shake, I don't feel full after drinking. It is not very satiating. Perhaps that's the nature of whey isolates.