My Favorite Whey Protein!

Posted by 5000634662113864099 on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This protein really lives up to the name gold standard. All the flavors taste great especially Extreme Milk Chocolate. Other proteins I've tried have gave me cramps and craaazy bowel movements, but this brand is very gentle on the stomach. I order this product from South Korea and it always arrives in a timely manner.

good

Posted by 5334149168415109639 on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best protein powder ive ever used. The taste is great. It mix well with water or milk.

Good taste, very sweet!

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder tasted good but I thought it was too sweet. I prefer Optimum Nutrition's Double Rich Chocolate flavor.

Great taste and price.

Posted by 5322968965365750901 on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and mixes well with no lumps. Helps with muscle recovery. One thing I notice is I look bloated after drinking this but I still use it with no other negatives :)

Best taste

Posted by 5379675366712275310 on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried few flavours of optimum. But this is the best.. no sugary tongue after consuming..

optimum nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2712842 on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is wonderful, thank you.

Indian people Don't Buy from Iherb. You will be end up in loss.

Posted by 5116150755477347818 on Nov 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was disastrous experience with iherb. I order ON protein supplement because it was less expensive compare to other online store. I pay 4800 INR to order this to Iherb. After shipment recievd here in India through HDL I was shocked because they also charged me duties of 3125 INR. So it cost me total 7925 INR. So friend if I buy form here in local market I could have to spend around 6000. This was a big loss to me. More on that iherb customer care people so bad that they not even hear you… I send so may mail that I hardly received any reply.. I would recommend iherb that thay should clearly mentioned about custom duties. I recommend Indian people don’t buy any product from Iherb. You will be end up in loss.

Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good price both of the product and the shipping that arrive to my home in 10 days! Will sure do buy again. Thank you.

so good

Posted by johngf on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using ON whey/Casein products for over a decade now and have never been dissatisfied. Sure some flavors I've tried I haven't liked but that's a highly personal thing and hardly a knock on the quality of the product. These days I don't lift as heavy as I used to because of well stupid injuries but I still buy ON whey and it has had a spot in my kitchen since 2003 and will continue to going forward. Now days I prefer the all natural as I've tried cutting as much processed food and chemicals/pesticides out of my diet since it seems no one really knows what the heck is going on with sweetners and what they do or don't do so i'm just peacing out and avoiding artificial sweetners all together as much as is possible in today's world.. This whey protein is a great way to do that. It has low amounts of sugar but still tastes plenty decent to drink and even *shock* enjoy, especially if mixed in with some almond milk or some peanut butter or something else. So I highly recommend giving this whey a shot if you haven't already.

Great product, gives good results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is very chocolaty with some Ovaltine feeling... I usually drink it with water but sometimes I will drink it with milk and then it really tastes fantastic.

1 2 3 4