Nice Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Always I recommend optimum nutrition products

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste and effect are excellent

Taste good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste good

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product , fast arrival

Best flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just love this flavor since It's not only coffee but also a hint of chocolate which is just how I like my coffee, and I can add an espresso shot to this during my day for the extra caffeine boost I need since it doesn't spoil the flavor compound. I will probably only be ordering this from now on.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

אחלה בחלה של מוצר מאוד טוב ממליץ חבלז על הזמן

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Product

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolute beast of a product

this product is the best flavored whey there is..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very airy soft, like the description, my second time buying it, great taste.

so good

Posted by johngf on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've done a lot of homework on different protein supplements, and found that ON is one of the best out there. I have attached the lab results of their label claims vs. actual ingredient, and it is more accurate than its peers. Beyond that, this is one of the best tasting low carb/fat protein shakes out there. I dont find it too sweet at all and I can handle taking it every day for weeks and weeks without getting bored of the flavor. One thing I do know about flavors is that opinion highly varies between people, but you will find a ON gold standard whey that you love. Rocky Road/ Extreme milk chocolate/ Chocolate/ Double rich are all just chocolate variants, so start off buying a small container until you find the one you like the most! I start my workouts off with a serving of Alpha Gx7 Pre-workout - Watermelon Flavor when i am on the way to the gym, approx. 15-20 mins before my workout. I bring a bag full of ON gold standard whey with me to the gym so when im finished my workout, I can immediately get a hit of protein to begin the process of muscle building as soon as possible! DO NOT believe someone when they say "x flavor is the best!" and then go off and buy the 5lb tub and have to choke down something you hate. Test it out for yourself! I would also like to note I am a normal guy, not a crazy fitness freak, so my suggestions are really for anybody to follow! If anybody is wondering ive just followed stronglifts 5x5..

1 2 3